Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I being targetted by a moderator?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

This pleases Xenu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭sligobhoy67

Overheal wrote: »
    wow. you broke my E-Meter.

I know - what an elaborate lie!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Anxiously awaiting the promised Word Document....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Yeah, where is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 83,224 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I know - what an elaborate lie!! :rolleyes:

wasting our time for 120+ posts?

siteban! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,106 ✭✭✭✭muffler

siteban! :pac:
    Oh pretty please.

After 8 days of allegations I think I'll go off and start a new thread - "Am I being targeted by a boardsie?"

....still waiting.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Am I being targetted by a moderator?

No once you started this thread you were targeted by at least 20.

Thaedydal wrote: »

:D yeah.... happy posting to you, boyo.

sueme wrote: »
    ....still waiting.....

whats it got to do with you sue?? Details of my allegations will be forwarded to one of the SMods who were indentified in an earlier post.

• Advertisement

Thaedydal wrote: »

Well I did anticipate that happening to me honest. Its not easy to make an allegation of bullying about a mod to fellow mods and as you can see there has been a mixed reception to it here.

Most people (ordinary posters) who would have sympathy with my case and who have expressed their displeasure at mufflers modding style would be anxious in publicly pronouncing their disquiet for fear of becoming the subject of mufflers new target.

sad state of affairs really.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

this is hilarious

ive been glancing through this crap on and off, and the more it goes on the more you dig yourself into a hole.
    now with this whole word doc. crap its silly. bah.

as for what it has to do with sue, you posted your stuff on feedback where everyone i able to get involved.
    maybe you'd want everyone involved if the agreed with this bull.

:rolleyes:

edit- ordinary non mod peoples can still think your wrong, and i seriously doubt that people are afraid to back you up.
    if you read feedback more, you'll see that regular users often hop on the fite d powah bandwagon

whats it got to do with you sue??

err... you mean me and all the other people reading this thread surely? Its got nothing whatsoever to do with me or anyone else, but if you would like to keep it private maybe don't post it on an internet forum.
    Details of my allegations will be forwarded to one of the SMods who were indentified in an earlier post.

Oh. Ok. No rush.

Nerin wrote: »
    this is hilarious

ive been glancing through this crap on and off, and the more it goes on the more you dig yourself into a hole.
    now with this whole word doc. crap its silly. bah.

as for what it has to do with sue, you posted your stuff on feedback where everyone i able to get involved.
    maybe you'd want everyone involved if the agreed with this bull.

edit- ordinary non mod peoples can still think your wrong, and i seriously doubt that people are afraid to back you up.
    if you read feedback more, you'll see that regular users often hop on the fite d powah bandwagon

Digging a whole? Agreeing with "this bull" Not sure what you mean - everything I have said is true.

Forgive me for going away for a few days and a. not putting the document on a pen drive or b. not being arsed to retype a document that I have already done whilst on holiday!

I live in Manchester and was in Sligo for the past five days - now at work and will pass the info on to an SMod when I get home as its on that computer - might leave it until after I get some dinner and watch the Old Firm match - is that OK as I didnt realise that there was a time limit on getting the information across. This isnt the most high priority thing that is happening in my life so you will have to excuse me that I am not working to your timescales! ;)

Mods with access to IP location checking will be able to verify everything I said.

Digging a whole? Agreeing with "this bull" Not sure what you mean - everything I have said is true.

Forgive me for going away for a few days and a. not putting the document on a pen drive or b. not being arsed to retype a document that I have already done whilst on holiday!

I live in Manchester and was in Sligo for the past five days - now at work and will pass the info on to an SMod when I get home as its on that computer - might leave it until after I get some dinner and watch the Old Firm match - is that OK as I didnt realise that there was a time limit on getting the information across. This isnt the most high priority thing that is happening in my life so you will have to excuse me that I am not working to your timescales! ;)

Mods with access to IP location checking will be able to verify everything I said.
    i doubt they care enough to ip check you...
    and its not my timescales either, you were very sure of yourself for a few pages.
    next time though, helpdesk, if you dont want everyone involved.
    because we're too scared to back you up so no point making it public either

I do love it when they just hand it to me..

At the risk of lowered Boards IQ for saying so; its a hole. Not a whole. Unless you're talking about digging up the whole pile of crap we've been forced to read.

Also you may have trouble understanding that "this bull" does not actually refer to a bull. In fact it more so refers to the whole pile of crap you've been digging out to make your hole.

Word one: gmail. Word two: attachment.
    Typing up a word document about a boards.ie dispute while "on holiday"? Priceless. Personally I go for the beer and the bitches, but to each their own.
    I live in Manchester and was in Sligo for the past five days - now at work and will pass the info on to an SMod when I get home as its on that computer - might leave it until after I get some dinner and watch the Old Firm match - is that OK as I didnt realise that there was a time limit on getting the information across.

Well shut me down, that would be fine; except you decided to make a Feedback thread instead of taking it straight to an SMod. I imagine you posted it thinking we'd rally to your defense; but unfortunately, we think for ourselves. If you merited the defense you'd have had it.
    This isnt the most high priority thing that is happening in my life so you will have to excuse me that I am not working to your timescales! ;)

Important enough to do on your holiday?

How can they, if you've been posting from several different locations, in two different countries?

edit:
    Most people (ordinary posters) who would have sympathy with my case and who have expressed their displeasure at mufflers modding style would be anxious in publicly pronouncing their disquiet for fear of becoming the subject of mufflers new target.

You're kidding right? I can't remember the last time anyone was afraid of a moderator. Personally I don't mind taking up issues with them (and you know who you are :))

The only reason your sympathisers haven't showed up is, well, because you're in the wrong. Sorry.

sad state of affairs really.
    Really?

Making more allegations now are we?

Put up or STFU.

Now then...hmmm...who will my next victim be?

muffler wrote: »
    Really?

Making more allegations now are we?

Put up or STFU.

Now then...hmmm...who will my next victim be?

Yes really.

Like I said the information will be sent to an SMod today.

If anyone thinks that I am hear to trouble make I assure you I am not - I am trying to highlight the issue mufflers lazy, draconian and bullying mod style.

Again I have never ever had an issue with anyone on here or even a cross word and if people think I am alone if thinking this then I suggest they read this recent thread on the sligo forum - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055253637

If anyone thinks that I am hear to trouble make I assure you I am not - I am trying to highlight the issue mufflers lazy, draconian and bullying mod style.

Surely there are bigger bullies on this site?

Nerin wrote: »
    i doubt they care enough to ip check you...
    and its not my timescales either, you were very sure of yourself for a few pages.
    next time though, helpdesk, if you dont want everyone involved.
    because we're too scared to back you up so no point making it public either

Well if they dont care enough to check the IP trail then fair enough - however, the trail of evidence would be there if they did.

What was I sure of a few pages ago that I am not sure of now??

I came here to find out what to do because I havent been in this situation before - now I know all I have to do is contact an SMod - which I will be doing.

• Advertisement

lol @ overheal.
    listen, bring in godwins law, and then we can go home.
    screw it i will, mods are nazis, blah blah.

*leaves thread due to muppetry*

I do love it when they just hand it to me..

At the risk of lowered Boards IQ for saying so; its a hole. Not a whole. Unless you're talking about digging up the whole pile of crap we've been forced to read.

Also you may have trouble understanding that "this bull" does not actually refer to a bull. In fact it more so refers to the whole pile of crap you've been digging out to make your hole.

Word one: gmail. Word two: attachment.
    Typing up a word document about a boards.ie dispute while "on holiday"? Priceless. Personally I go for the beer and the bitches, but to each their own.

Well shut me down, that would be fine; except you decided to make a Feedback thread instead of taking it straight to an SMod. I imagine you posted it thinking we'd rally to your defense; but unfortunately, we think for ourselves. If you merited the defense you'd have had it.

Important enough to do on your holiday?

How can they, if you've been posting from several different locations, in two different countries?

edit:

You're kidding right? I can't remember the last time anyone was afraid of a moderator. Personally I don't mind taking up issues with them (and you know who you are :))

The only reason your sympathisers haven't showed up is, well, because you're in the wrong. Sorry.

I dont think you got what I was saying from the start hence the reason you are mixed up.

1. I prepared what I wanted to say on a word document when I was at home in Manchester, its 90% done but needs to be spell checked.

2. Then I travelled to Sligo - Much of the posting I did on this thread was from a computer in Sligo. When did I ever say I typed a word document up on holiday - I said I couldnt be arsed retyping it on holiday - are you thick or what?

3. Now I am back in Manchester but at work.

4. When I go home - which is were the word doc is saved I will top and tail it and send the info to an SMod.

Like I said surely each post you make within each thread logs the IP that you made that post from - checking thoses IP locations will prove everything I said.

Simple enough for you or do you need it explained again?

Why come here rathers than contact an SMod?? I was pointed here to make a complaint - before I posted here I had never heard of an SMod!

I think that that just about makes you wrong on every single point you have made - well done it must be a record - but you got me I did spell "hole" with a "w" - well done - really important!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I live in Manchester and was in Sligo for the past five days

So you admit to being in Sligo despite being banned by muffler!?! That's called circumventing a ban. Site ban tbh.

So you admit to being in Sligo despite being banned by muffler!?! That's called circumventing a ban. Site ban tbh.

what? I am only banned from the Sligo forum!

what? I am only banned from the Sligo forum!

sorry just reread your post! :) - sorry for being defensive its just I am being attacked left r and c

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Shut up you fool! You'll only provoke Terry and he'll take it out on everyone in AH!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

*giggles*

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

sorry just reread your post! :) - sorry for being defensive its just I am being attacked left r and c
    e2feeee69d554903b4391a487752751d.jpg

I dont think you got what I was saying from the start hence the reason you are mixed up.

True, I enjoyed spamming your thread since page one. Particularly since you've given us little to go off of.

Granted, you had support for a while, but other Sligo mods have been on to comment on your backseat modding and the like. Which is why I say "OMG this guy should be site banned LOL".

Acronyms. Yech, its come to this.
    1. I prepared what I wanted to say on a word document when I was at home in Manchester, its 90% done but needs to be spell checked.

2. Then I travelled to Sligo - Much of the posting I did on this thread was from a computer in Sligo. When did I ever say I typed a word document up on holiday - I said I couldnt be arsed retyping it on holiday - are you thick or what?

I read what I see:

:)

However if you want to clear that up with a rephrase did you mean: "I'm not going to re-type a document while I am on holiday" ? Because it reads very differently.
    3. Now I am back in Manchester but at work.

Which doesn't stop you from being on here, clearly.
    4. When I go home - which is were the word doc is saved I will top and tail it and send the info to an SMod.

Since when have you been bothered in your whole to spell check?
    Like I said surely each post you make within each thread logs the IP that you made that post from - checking thoses IP locations will prove everything I said.

Works for wikipedia.
    Simple enough for you or do you need it explained again?

Just the part about wtf is this thread about :pac:
    Why come here rathers than contact an SMod?? I was pointed here to make a complaint - before I posted here I had never heard of an SMod!

[sincere] Okies. My best advice: when you've made a feedback thread either in error or in having it resolved or etc. just leave it alone. The lolcats will feed on it eventually. Good example is the thread i made here the other week: stop posting in it and people get bored. [/sincere]

For the moment though this is too fun :D
    I think that that just about makes you wrong on every single point you have made - well done it must be a record - but you got me I did spell "hole" with a "w" - well done - really important!

I thought so.

• Advertisement

I came here to find out what to do because I havent been in this situation before - now I know all I have to do is contact an SMod - which I will be doing.
    So you didnt know what to do and you never heard of an SMod.

9 days ago and 2 minutes after your first post in this thread you were told this:
    RuggieBear wrote: »
    pm the cat mod and/or a SMod. with links of examples

9 days ago and 8 minutes after your first post you were also told this by, guess who, an SMod
    Ruu wrote: »
    Contacting the category mod (C-Mod in their profile) is normally the first thing to do. You can send me a PM if you wish.

Now seeing as I havent got my P45 I think you should reconsider your spurious allegations and apologise to everyone for wasting their time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement