Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA UEFA Euro 08

Options
  • 08-04-2008 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭

Just got the demo on live and first impressions are its a bit better than fifa08. So it looks another Pro Evo beater .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

Ya its a class game

Pity its a game that will be short lived after the euro2008 is over

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Very true but i would imagine its a sneak peak of fifa09 I hope to god that press buttons to do a different celebrtion isnt a feature for too long.
    I could imagine the on-line stress of having to watch some one dancing after every goal....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I like it too. Perhaps it will be cheap after Euro 2008.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Pity EA made it tbh.

Who cares who made it if it plays well?

• Advertisement

Mossy Monk wrote: »

Agreed , after pes2008 would you like to see konami rush out another footie game.
    At the moment this could be the best playing footie game even if its limited to one competition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

I also agree. After FIFA: Road To The World Cup 1998 came out, I ended up playing it right up until 2002 or something. I became a master at it, winning the world cup on the hardest difficult level with St. Kitts & Nevis!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Mossy Monk wrote: »

EA have been releasing the same generic rubbish for years now. With all of the next gen consoles having online capabilities and PC having it a long time, they should just be releasing patches for their games rather then bringing out these titles each year. Then there's the region locking that EA insist on putting on their games (for Xbox 360 anyway). The whole having to pay to use certain guns in the new Battlefield.

They should not be releasing games that will make them money? Instead they should be concentrating on releasing patches for existing games?

If they did not release the Euro 2008 game someone else would.

FIFA 08 was a breath of fresh air compared to any other footie game.
    I have played every FIFA and every PRO EVO and hands down Pro EVO every time until 07 when FIFA were getting closer. FIFA 08 is completely different to any other fifa game. UEFA08 is fifa08 patched and any of the little glitches seem to be ironed out. I am talking only on XBOX as I don’t like fifa on PS3 PS2 or PC as they are a bit "arcady" for my liking (maybe I haven played them enough) but to be saying "EA have been releasing the same generic rubbish for years now" is inaccurate.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 steve staunton

Kevster wrote: »
    I also agree. After FIFA: Road To The World Cup 1998 came out, I ended up playing it right up until 2002 or something. I became a master at it, winning the world cup on the hardest difficult level with St. Kitts & Nevis!

dont believe that for 1 minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 steve staunton

bennyc wrote: »
    FIFA 08 was a breath of fresh air compared to any other footie game.
    I have played every FIFA and every PRO EVO and hands down Pro EVO every time until 07 when FIFA were getting closer. FIFA 08 is completely different to any other fifa game. UEFA08 is fifa08 patched and any of the little glitches seem to be ironed out. I am talking only on XBOX as I don’t like fifa on PS3 PS2 or PC as they are a bit "arcady" for my liking (maybe I haven played them enough) but to be saying "EA have been releasing the same generic rubbish for years now" is inaccurate.

fifa 08 on xbox and ps3 are pretty much the same.

Advertisement