Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does the Bus Eireann galway bus stop at ucd?

Options
  • 08-04-2008 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭

The timetable says so, but i've never seen it passing in my four years here... seen the wicklow and wexford ones at the stop near the montrose alright.

enlighten me :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

AFAIK, its only the Wicklow/Wexford/WAterford ones that do. The Galway bus leaves town, and goes out by Heuston, into the West. Why would it bother coming out to UCD? Sure there would be demand for it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

I'm not 100% but think I saw the Galway bus at the number 10 bus stop in UCD once. that was about a year ago though and I'm not too sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

i'd guess they did it in the past perhaps, but never again. thx anyhow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭themole

There was a galway bus which left from the bus eireann stop near the 17 stop.

I only got it once and it was crap. Took about 5 hours. You would be quicker getting the 46a into town and city link from there.

Advertisement