Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Goons

Options
  • 08-04-2008 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭

Fcuk all! They're gonna win fcuk all!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

All things bright and beautiful
    All creatures great and small
    Tottenham won the Carling Cup
    and Arsenal won **** all!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

cant say im unhappy about it, but id still prefer to be in their place in the league.
    maybe next year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭I-Bleed-White

Casting temporarily aside my Spurs cap and just to view last nights game from the bystander perspective the arse deserved to go through.

I would have prefered them to beat Liverpool who really have been getting on my nerves the last couple of seasons watching them fluke their way through to champs league finals and generally wrecking the competition.

The Arse should have went through to play and get knocked out by Chelski who in turn would be knocked out by Barca (United already knocked out by Roma in imaginary champ league) and I would have been a happy boy.

Now we will have to the supposedly "humble" (wanker) Stevie G about how they are such a force in europe for another year. The only thing that can stop it now would be the Toffs pipping them for 4th and and Chels knocking them out in the CL. Please God. I know I'm always bothering you for league cup titles and such but please please please knock the pool down off their pedistal and into the UEFA cup with the rest of us shmos.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 DubSpur81

So bearing in mind that if Sagna and Eduardo had have been fit they more than likely would have started, so that means in Arsenals biggest game of the season they fielded 9 of the same players who we tonked 5-1 in the semi final, biggest fish to fry eh? Wonder kids my hole

Edit: Flamini was on the bench that night too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

I was hoping that Pool would win, just so they would be fighting on all fronts and maybe have a week and tired team when they come to us and we can beat them. I was also hoping they would be out of the fight for 4th by then.

However I agree, they are the luckiest team I have seen in a long time, and their fans (especially the ones I know) are really getting on my wick!

They just will not admit that Liverpool get any luck - it is all hard work skill, and of course the Spaniard's "tactics".

need to be brought down a peg or 3 - thrashing by Chelski would help that - maybe a Gerard own goal in the last minute, or even better a missed penalty to see them go out!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

No matter how much we hate liverpool there is no way i would ever be up for Ar5ena1 or Chelski against them.I hope they knock the Soviets out next round.One team in London theres only One team in London.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

True but you have to account for the number of Chelsea fans we'll see in the pub and the number of pool fans. Chelsea for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

your seasons over
    we dont give a f*ck
    your seasons over
    yes you f*cked it up
    your seasons over
    trust in me when i say
    verse 2

our seasons over
    we won the carling cup
    our seasons over
    oh yes we won the cup