Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Laptop Batteries

• 08-04-2008 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

I'm gonan be needing a ne wbattery for my Dell Laptop, the Dell website is as ever too expensive, does anyone know a retutable outlet i can purchase one cheap from?

Nice one.:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭gernon

Hi jonny, I got one recently on ebay from an outfit called easybattery, shipped from Hong Kong and now working fine.

cheers
    gernon

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Same as that, got one on Ebay from Hong Kong

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Hey guys i will need one soon myself.What price savings did you make?????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

Just buy a generic battery from ebay for the Make/Model of laptop you have, the savings will probably be significant compared to the prices Dell charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭gernon

I actually rang Dell and was offered a 'refurbished' battery for around 34 yoyos but 3 weeks later and numerous phone calls there was still no sign of it even though they had taken my money. Eventually I had to order from Ebay and then try to cancel with Dell which was another saga which ended weeks later with my card being refunded.

• Advertisement
Advertisement