Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ballymun incident

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭jack90210

if one was to search for this video what title would they use?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Hagar wrote: »
    No wind up. There is a world of difference between telling jokes and gang-banging a young girl in real life as if she were just there to be used.

Unfortunately I did, it's not something I would like to see again. I expected it to be a joke, like Rick Rolling or something, but it was far from that.

Hagar she is responsible for being used, this is why I would take great pleasure in laughing at her and humiliating her even further.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭cichlid child

No wind up. There is a world of difference between telling jokes and gang-banging a young girl in real life as if she were just there to be used.

Unfortunately I did, it's not something I would like to see again. I expected it to be a joke, like Rick Rolling or something, but it was far from that.
    That,s my point you decided to watch it for yourself but you condem everybody else as sick if they want to see it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

do you have the link cichlid child?

do you have the link cichlid child?

No I also have been hit with the censor

• Advertisement

so you haven't seen it??

No
    Thats what I am saying I would like to make my own mind up about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Hagar she is responsible for being used, this is why I would take great pleasure in laughing at her and humiliating her even further.
    Come on, don't leave the yobs who had sex with her out of it. Sure, she knew what she was doing but your statement is a "she got herself pregnant" type comment.

ah right i get ya.

well if anyone feels like PM'ing me a link

maybe the yobs were the ones being used? No one seems to know the background behind this at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭punchestown

Hi,

Could someone pm me the link please?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Dudess wrote: »
    Come on, don't leave the yobs who had sex with her out of it. Sure, she knew what she was doing but your statement is a "she got herself pregnant" type comment.

I hope to God(;) those guys would have left her alone if she had said 'I don't want any part of this.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

That,s my point you decided to watch it for yourself but you condem everybody else as sick if they want to see it
    As I said I expected a wind up, I didn't really expect what I saw. At this point it is clear to everybody that it is not a wind up but a real incident and yet people still want to see the humiliating spectacle. I don't understand the mentality.

As I said I expected a wind up, I didn't really expect what I saw. At this point it is clear to everybody that it is not a wind up but a real incident and yet people still want to see the humiliating spectacle. I don't understand the mentality.

Stop trying to be a morals censor or something. People have a right to see it and then judge it.

Pm please!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Thanks Solitaryman666 for the link, kinda makes me despair for Dublin when her biggest problem wasnt the fact that she is a skanger but that someone was tapin it! :rolleyes:

Ok I see were you mean. But there is 15 pages of this topic on the forum of an incident that happened close to my area I asked for the link because I was intrested on what the discussion was about.
    That does not make me a sick weirdo you were very genral in your comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

And some people dont understand how people can laugh at jokes about Maddie or sex with kids or laugh at dead baby jokes etc etc. Different strokes for different folk and all that.

well shouldn't her folks be proud! s

she certainly seems to be consenting to it, but then who knows whats been going on. its not as bad as its being made out, but it certainly makes me uncomfortable. is this all that modern celtic tiger ireland has to offer the young people of Ballymun?

you've got to wonder what sort of upbringing these young ones have had. Fairl enough, some consenting adults engaging in behind closed doors swinging etc is their decision, but an outdoor knackerorgyfest is pretty low.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

[edit]. Got it. thanks.

decob could u send it to me

maybe the yobs were the ones being used?
    Maybe.
    No one seems to know the background behind this at all.
    In fairness, it's not exactly something that requires much questioning. No reason in the world could justify that kinda sh1t.

• Advertisement

how about she's an untreated sex addict, who also has a thing for tracksuits?

just to clarify i got it....so thanks to all those who PM'd

could you send it on to me Mystic?

Ok Don,t know what all the fuss is about she knew what she was doing she was happy to do it and the lads happy to oblige.I feel sorry for her as i would say she is not proud of it today (i could be wrong).People saying if you want to watch it your sick in my opinion are a bit over sensitve

But don't you think it's horrible that a bunch of kids are that jaded and blasé and cold and cynical about sex? Sure, sex is just a basic human need, but does it have to be as ugly as that?
    I don't usually trot this one out, but to those who don't see the big problem: what if it were your kids?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

And some people dont understand how people can laugh at jokes about Maddie or sex with kids or laugh at dead baby jokes etc etc. Different strokes for different folk and all that.
    I don't think jokes or the content of a private forum are at issue here, and we both know there are limits to what allowed to be posted in there. Don't give the impression that it is remotely like this clip in any way.

But don't you think it's horrible that a bunch of kids are that jaded and blasé and cold and cynical about sex? Sure, sex is just a basic human need, but does it have to be as ugly as that?
    I don't usually trot this one out, but to those who don't see the big problem: what if it were your kids?

totally agree with you. Like I said, is that what we've come to?

I don't think jokes or the content of a private forum are at issue here, and we both know there are limits to what allowed is posted in there. Don't give the impression that it is remotely like this clip in any way.

posted where? Lolocaust?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

If anyone could could they send a link to me? thanks :):):):)

• Advertisement

Yes I do think it,s sad that young teenagers decide to have sex in the middle of a crowd but I hope i am not to off topic but I blame alot of parents for the attitude in kids.And I know for a fact that my kids have more respect for themselfs and others

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement