Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnant??

Options
  • 08-04-2008 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hiyas,

Last month I forgot to take the pill about two days in a row. My period was due last week but it never arrived so i took a test - it was negative. was it too early to take a test?

This week my boobs hurt and i'm peeing a lot. Still no sign of time of the month.

i'm confused because the test was negative, has this happened to anyone else... how long should i wait before taking a test. It was st Patricks weekend when i missed the pills so maybe its too early??

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭bored and tired

grace, dont worry, that alone can delay your period,

paddys weekend was 17th march, so it probably was too early last week, but lots of women including myself get sore boobs when our periods are due,

if you are on the pill at moment, keep taking it till course runs out and take another test then if your period doesnt come

in the mean time have a chat with gp for some advice,

Advertisement