Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overzealous infractions?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Anomaly

Cry me a river. You are too over active. Your post is case and point.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,214 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Anomaly wrote: »
    Cry me a river. You are too over active. Your post is case and point.

Hey Victor I thought multiple accounts was merit for a siteban.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Overheal, dont be a whingy bitch. You know how it goes as well as anyone, pointing and say "but he did it too" is no excuse for how you post.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,422 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Overheal wrote: »
    Before I get modded
    Well thats a good start - you expected a reaction, you got one, but you still whinge?

I've handed out about 20 infractions over the last few days for people being muppety, Marla Singers, abuseive and so on. All deserved it.

Ok.

But it raises an eyebrow when the same mod keeps coming after you when theres plenty of other mods to choose from.

Hope Im wrong of course cos I dont want to accuse him of Bullying.

• Advertisement

Ok.

But it raises an eyebrow when the same mod keeps coming after you when theres plenty of other mods to choose from.

Hope Im wrong of course cos I dont want to accuse him of Bullying.

Maybe you are exuding the idiot pheromone and do not realise it?

just a thought.

Its that really necessary?

I'd like to see an IP check on Anomaly and Victor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

Anyone else have a feeling this thread is gonna turn very nasty?

Overheal, before this thing goes south and gets nasty I would advise you to take the ban (even if you believe its unfair) and say nothing. Its not the end of the world and the ban will pass soon enough. We all know it is very unlikely that it will be reversed, so please take it like a man and learn a lesson.

Come back to PI after the ban a better, stronger, wiser, and a more valuable member of boards.ie. You will be welcomed by most here. Dont turn into a fite da powa muppet ... your better than that man.

Gandalf23 wrote: »
    Anyone else have a feeling this thread is gonna turn very nasty?

Overheal, before this thing goes south and gets nasty I would advise you to take the ban (even if you believe its unfair) and say nothing. Its not the end of the world and the ban will pass soon enough. We all know it is very unlikely that it will be reversed, so please take it like a man and learn a lesson.

Come back to PI after the ban a better, stronger, wiser, and a more valuable member of boards.ie. You will be welcomed by most here. Dont turn into a fite da powa muppet ... your better than that man.

QverHeal.. take on board this mans advice. You already look a twat/idiot.complete tool and as has been said don't make it worse.

Cheers Gandalf I'll go with that.

If an admin could lock this and do something about Anomaly I'll be a happier person.

edit: awesome.

in the future, anyone needing to insult me is welcome to drag me to the Thunderdome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

They are no more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I don't see why IP bans can't be handed out more frequently to stop all these f*cking re-regs tbh.

Theres issues with that. Suddenly you're blocking college and cafe IPs all over the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

rb_ie wrote: »
    I don't see why IP bans can't be handed out more frequently to stop all these f*cking re-regs tbh.

There are still people who are not on fixed ips but are on a range of them.

Me being one of them come to think of it. Since registering I've used at least a dozen.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Be careful what you ask for. Insinuations like that about a hugely respected user of boards won't do you any favours. Take your ban on the chin & you'll be back in PI soon posting like there's no tomorrow.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I think Overheal should fight the power.

Now, can someone lend me some popcorn. I'm ran out thanks to the A.43 thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I had my popcorn on and then Gandalf23 talked him down. /throws popcorn on ground

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Maximilian wrote: »
    Now, can someone lend me some popcorn. I'm ran out thanks to the A.43 thread.
    You nicked all my minstrels too. You bastard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Hill Billy wrote: »
    Be careful what you ask for. Insinuations like that about a hugely respected user of boards won't do you any favours. Take your ban on the chin & you'll be back in PI soon posting like there's no tomorrow.
    Indeed, accusing Anomaly of being Victor is pushing it a bit. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

DesF wrote: »
    You nicked all my minstrels too. You bastard.

That I did my friend, that I did. Have a macaroon bar on me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

mmmm, coconut.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Hagar wrote:
    Indeed, accusing Anomaly of being Victor is pushing it a bit.
    But look at all his proof.... No wait, never mind.
    DesF wrote: »
    mmmm, coconut.

I'd have prefered the minstrels to be honest. Macaroons just don't melt the in your popcorn the same way.
    But nachos are still the king, only without the crappy tub cheese, the poury cheese is tastier. And with jalapenos.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

But nachos are still the king, only without the crappy tub cheese, the poury cheese is tastier. And with jalapenos.
    Now I know what to have for lunch cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i have never infracted anyone.

*sniff*

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Maximilian wrote: »
    That I did my friend, that I did. Have a macaroon bar on me.
    I know the guy* that sells those!

*For there is only one.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

no, thats a highlander bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Look at the banlist Overheal.

Anomaly = re-reg, yes, but NOT Victor.

Tbh, I would have been falling off my chair in surprise if it had been!!

I know the guy* that sells those!

*For there is only one.

I know *another guy.

*in the end, there can be only one

/buys tickets to the Quickening...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Victor has no dual account and never will have. How do I know this? Well there is no way in hell that he would post something and not have it add to his massive post count/e-penis!

Advertisement