Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overzealous infractions?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

did i hear highlander references??? :pac:

dont lose your head McLeod

• Registered Users Posts: 83,214 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Look at the banlist Overheal.

Anomaly = re-reg, yes, but NOT Victor.

Tbh, I would have been falling off my chair in surprise if it had been!!

I know I had already posted in the help desk at the time about it. Gordon was swift and merciless.
    6th wrote:
    Victor has no dual account and never will have. How do I know this? Well there is no way in hell that he would post something and not have it add to his massive post count/e-penis!
    :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Look at the banlist Overheal.

Anomaly = re-reg, yes, but NOT Victor.

Tbh, I would have been falling off my chair in surprise if it had been!!
    Lol, I see sjones is still up to his old tricks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

6th wrote: »
    Victor has no dual account and never will have. How do I know this? Well there is no way in hell that he would post something and not have it add to his massive post count/e-penis!

Bingo. Second accounts are for people who generally feel there argument of point has no merit or are cowards.

Victor does not always have merit, but the man is no coward!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Dragan wrote: »
    Bingo. Second accounts are for people who generally feel there argument of point has no merit or are cowards.

I don't know I could do with one.

Not because I want to argue with someone but there is a forum I post on and one particular poster is a fcuking moronic tool and I hate posting knowing there is a decent chance he will try and bait me. Often though I have the answer to the question being asked but I don't bother my hole replying because I couldn't be arsed having to suffer the posts. So I lurk and PM instead.

meh, there are legit uses for a second account

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Dragan wrote: »

Victor does not always have merit, but the man is no coward!:D

Victor plays bingo?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,422 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Victor plays bingo?
    Nah, I stick to soduku.

Advertisement