Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards.ie Weather Forum

• 08-04-2008 11:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭

Sexiest Handwriting Competition

I will start off with my winter events with the only Dublin entry.:cool:

3b681472.jpg

DSC00163.jpg

Now the Wicklow lads who nearly have to wait till summer for some snow:p

Next entry is from Mothman, who climbed the highest peaks after cycling for miles on end to search for this crazed weather substance.
    Also with two entries with the second the most terrifying snowman i have ever witnessed.:D

Djouce31Mar.4.jpg

Djouce31Mar.5.jpg

Now the for Dub in Wicklow, Longfield, who went through expense to seek and find this amazing weather substance. Who would build a house and live on top of Lug given the chance.;)

060408.jpg

and finally arctictree who lives in the highest town in Ireland, who has to be suffering from altitude sickness to be out taken snaps at an unholy hour(5am):eek:

snowapril7th2008.jpg

So who gets your vote, which artist would get to write scripts.
    You decide.....:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Mothman's one on the snowdrift wins it hands down! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Paddy.1

I'll go with the 3rd pic, as there seem to be effort involved climbing to a top of a hill. Also, I like the way the "B" is written. though the "o" is quite distinctive as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

Maybe I should have been upfront.

I used a prop to write the one on top of Djouce.
    A bicycle pump! :D. Without the pump I couldn't reach the face of the drift without leaving footprints at the base.

Advertisement