Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Portable air compressor

Options
  • 09-04-2008 8:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Just when I got out of the car today I realised that one of the tyres has gotten a slow puncture. I know that by the time, I get back it'll be pancake-like.

Anyone know where I could pick up one of those cigarette lighter air pump things in Dublin City Centre today?

Thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Mike2006

Argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

There's a car accessory shop in Capel Street.

Most of the others are sub-urban.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

my local supervalu have an offer on in their homeware section for a portable battery charger and air compressor combo for €39.99. one of those battery pack yokes with jump leads on it, but it has a small compressor on it too and a big torch for night time work.

I got one on Monday, seems like a real bargain and the compressor works without being plugged into the mains too.

oh, and it has both a mains and car cig lighter socket too for charging on the move.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭smartblaa

Just to let youz know,
    I sourced one in Argos ..

Thanks everyone.... got home with it anyway

Advertisement