Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Surf (Ireland) 19th/20th April ?

Options
  • 09-04-2008 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭

As the title says, does anyone have any suggestions as to where I should surf on the weekend specified above. Bearing in mind ill be driving from waterford.

Looking for somewhere with a decent surf, Novice level I guess with a decent nightlife ?

Anyone have any suggestions for me ? Thanks !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 RedStarHardkore

Cork is close to Waterford and has some decent spots. Also has a good enough night life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Cork is close to Waterford and has some decent spots. Also has a good enough night life.

Cheers for that, thats where i'm headed now. Going to head out for Garretsstown - Incheydoney direction and see what we can find. Hope they have somewhere safe to put our boards at the hotel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 RedStarHardkore

Cool. Hope you enjoy Cork. If surfing at Garretstown just be careful of the groynes. It's better to surf there at low tide so you can see them. It can be quite dangerous at high tide as the groynes stretch out into the water. You could be surfing over them but fall and tumble and split your head. Not kidding.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Cool thanks for the warning. Ill keep an eye on those !

Advertisement