Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbridge - Recommendation for gel nails?

Options
  • 09-04-2008 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a place that does good gel nails in Newbridge?

My usual woman is on maternity leave and I'm finding it difficult to get anybody even half as good as her.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 GlendaGlam

Hi JackieO,

Doubt ur still lookin for nails but if u r I have found the best woman. The recession is pretty bad but there are some positive things. Just got an amazing set of gel nails for 25 euro. I know ... 25 euro???? I normally spend 50-60 bucks and feel sick for a week afterwards. Shes got a brilliant set up in her house and I cant believe I was such a mug for so long. Anyway glad I got that off my chest. Long live the recession.

Glenda.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭catiny

the aviary is a great salon in newbridge it's situated in sarsfields gaa club!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭tina turner

"Hi JackieO,

Doubt ur still lookin for nails but if u r I have found the best woman. The recession is pretty bad but there are some positive things. Just got an amazing set of gel nails for 25 euro. I know ... 25 euro???? I normally spend 50-60 bucks and feel sick for a week afterwards. Shes got a brilliant set up in her house and I cant believe I was such a mug for so long. Anyway glad I got that off my chest. Long live the recession.

Glenda."

could you pm me mobile please. hope she is still doing the nails at home.thx

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Lucyn

Just to say that I get my nails done every month by Rachel in Sallins. She's excellent. I get the Shellac (french polish) and it lasts the entire month with no chips and only costs €25. I used to be a nailbiter but you'd never know now (and they were terrible!) She's worked her magic. She also does the everlasting manicure. It's not the gel nails that the above posts were looking for but I just thought someone might be interested.

She does other stuff too, fab eyelash extensions, fake tan etc but the original post was just about nails so....

PM me if anyone wants her number (I'll tell you about the offers she has at the moment too - I don't want to sound like I'm advertising or break any rules for posting - I'm genuinely a customer of hers!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 feefifo

Hi Glenda
    Could I get the number of the girl in Newbridge doing the gel nails?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭kmmh58

feefifo wrote: »
    Hi Glenda
    Could I get the number of the girl in Newbridge doing the gel nails?

Thanks

Hi I do Gel nails, i also am mobile and based in newbridge. I also do the 2 week manicure, spray tan, pedicure, lashes etc. I have a facebook page but not sure if I can post. If you send me a direct message I can give you my details.

Karen

• Registered Users Posts: 1 maashux

kmmh58 wrote: »
    Hi I do Gel nails, i also am mobile and based in newbridge. I also do the 2 week manicure, spray tan, pedicure, lashes etc. I have a facebook page but not sure if I can post. If you send me a direct message I can give you my details.

Karen

Hi Karen,

Where in Newbridge do you do the nails and how much do you charge for classic french manicure with gel.

Thanks,
    Evita

• Registered Users Posts: 1 wbcrfallon

Hi,

I would be interested in Gel Nails, can you send me a mobile number or email?
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

This thread is years old, there's no need to reanimate it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement