Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mick.fr Is a big scary bully help

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Step 1. Give a time and place to person A.
    Step 2. Find another person you hate and tell them you want to fight them.
    Step 3. Tell this person B to meet you at the same time/place (as per step1).
    Step 4. Tell local media that your gay boyfriend is going to kill your other boyfriend and is on his way to fight him now. Give them the same time/place. Hype it up as much as possible.
    Step 5. Phone the Gardai and give them the same info...well, well a few mins so they don't stop the fun too early.
    Step 6. Bring a camcorder & some popcorn. Sit back and enjoy the show.

P.S. Nothing again gay people...but 2 straight guys on the local news being reported as having a gay lovers fued is so much more funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Step 7. YouTube

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭cheridere

Step 8. Celebrity Love island

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Step 8:
    After Hours->Cool Vids+pics+links :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Step 8. Profit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Step 8 won't work if it's three things at once.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Multitask.

Technically I tried to submit that reply more than 5 minutes ago but Boards is being bold lately and it kept timing out. I win. Admins please edit the timestamp on my post to reflect my winningness and all round superiority. Thanks in advance. ;)

javaboy wrote: »
    Technically I tried to submit that reply more than 5 minutes ago but Boards is being bold lately and it kept timing out. I win. Admins please edit the timestamp on my post to reflect my winningness and all round superiority. Thanks in advance. ;)

Hey muppet
    I am tired of your sickness dumbass. So buddy the time has come for you to show up and prove that you are a man with balls.
    Tell me when and where and I will be there.

I was step 8 and you know it:mad:

I demand the right to step 8 for the following reasons,

1.) Mine is better than the other two
    2.) Aw come ooooonn
    3.) Nothing to write here but a list makes my post look more official and thought out

• Advertisement

Step 8 is not for sale boys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Hey muppets

I am tired of your sickness dumbasses. So buddies the time has come for you all to show up and prove that you are men with balls.

cheridere wrote: »
    Hey muppet
    I am tired of your sickness dumbass. So buddy the time has come for you to show up and prove that you are a man with balls.

I was step 8 and you know it:mad:

Hmmmm... when and where? Well we're both in Fingal.......

Nah... something about meeting up with a stranger off the internet and showing him my cojones seems a bit ghey* to me. ;)

*standard disclaimer - I've nothing against gay people/lefties/wimmins/the environment delete as appropriate. Some of my best friends are gay people/lefties/wimmins/the environment delete as appropriate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Hmmmm... when and where? Well we're both in Fingal.......

Nah... something about meeting up with a stranger off the internet and showing him my cojones seems a bit ghey* to me. ;)

*standard disclaimer - I've nothing against gay people/lefties/wimmins/the environment delete as appropriate. Some of my best friends are gay people/lefties/wimmins/the environment delete as appropriate.

Or her. and again

Step 8 is still not for sale

Or her. and again

Step 8 is still not for sale

Sorry I was under the impression that anybody posing as a girl on t'internet was an undercover FBI agent. Oh well wrong again Javaboy :(

I'm withdrawing from the Step 8 contest now. I've moved on to another even equally pointless thing. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

I'm withdrawing from the Step 8 contest now. I've moved on to another even equally pointless thing. :D

Thanks for your support in my battle to keep step 8 and I will not hold your past indiscretions against you should our paths cross again.

Yours
    Medi

Thanks for your support in my battle to keep step 8 and I will not hold your past indiscretions against you should our paths cross again.

Yours
    Medi

Your battle to keep step 8? Dual accounts cheridere=meditraitor? I thought you were just a concerned bystander fighting for cheridere's rights. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

NTBELL you really are a *******
    My PM is clear enough you failed to understand the real meaning of it and you proposed me to send your kids over. Fair play to you. I am sure your wife would appreciate this.

And again you are proving us the only thing you are able to do is insult people and hide behind this forum's login.

You do not have the courage of your opinions and you do not have the courage to meet the people you insult with so much ease on this forum.

So NTBELL MANO A MANO, and without your kids, as so gently proposed by me, are you going to show up, because I am dead serious mate, no way I am gonna let a guy like you taking so much liberties and continue to insult me like that (And others from this board, but my concern now is between you and me) with so much impunities.

I can even ask for a board event if you want, sponsored by BOARDS.IE, a public fight NTBELL vs MICK.FR?

You deserve it man, you deserve it so much, from all the members you have insulted with no reason, so easily, with no justification.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

mick.fr wrote: »
    NTBELL you really are a *******
    My PM is clear enough you failed to understand the real meaning of it and you proposed me to send your kids over. Fair play to you. I am sure your wife would appreciate this.

And again you are proving us the only thing you are able to do is insult people and hide behind this forum's login.

You do not have the courage of your opinions and you do not have the courage to meet the people you insult with so much ease on this forum.

So NTBELL MANO A MANO, and without your kids, as so gently proposed by me, are you going to show up, because I am dead serious mate, no way I am gonna let a guy like you taking so much liberties and continue to insult me like that (And others from this board, but my concern now is between you and me) with so much impunities.

I can even ask for a board event if you want, sponsored by BOARDS.IE, a public fight NTBELL vs MICK.FR?

You deserve it man, you deserve it so much, from all the members you have insulted with no reason, so easily, with no justification.

I'm not married?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

oh. wow.

lads, ffs, i know the interwebz is serious business and all, but this is ridiculous :p

• Advertisement

I Love Your Balls!

Also thank you to all the guys who posted silly comments and insults about the French, supposedly well respected Moderators included, I really appreciate your honesty and your sense of self derision.
    After all those years spent in Ireland, I am no longer surprised by the little respect and overwhelming selfish feelings Irish people have about foreigners and themselves.

Irish people are from far the most racists, uneducated people I have ever met, and I can tell you this is my 18th years abroad (Not Ireland only).

Do not to pick up any of those pencils because they are booby traps

14235.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

Irish people are from far the most racists, uneducated people I have ever met, and I can tell you this is my 18th years abroad (Not Ireland only).

I don't get it, are you saying we are the most racist or are not the most racist.
    It's the 'from far' bit that's getting me have you reversed the two words?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

ntlbell wrote:
    I'm not married?

What did you say in your reply?

This definitely needs to happen...

...on Grafton Street.

What did you say in your reply?

Very little
    Hi

I could send one of my kids?

This is the sort of thing they do, I on the other hand am an adult who likes a bit of banter/slagging.

Childish often?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭buckfast4me

SeriousCat.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Adults settle their differences with words, not violence. Please grow up.

I'm not saying ntlbell is blameless, but in this country, two wrongs don't make a right.

This is just self respect guys and the right not to be pushed around and insulted without justification just like that by the same guy over and over again every time I post something on this forum.

Not difficult to understand

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭jetski

Come on da boys....

Ireland V France

Im talking bets if anyone is interested..... :o

Advertisement