Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mick.fr Is a big scary bully help

Options

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

mick.fr wrote: »
    This is just self respect guys and the right not to be pushed around and insulted without justification just like that by the same guy over and over again every time I post something on this forum.

Not difficult to understand

if someone annoys you report them or hit the ignore button.
    you make yourself in the wrong by threatening someone over the internet.
    its fu<%ing childish.
    you both need a time out

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

jetski wrote: »
    Come on da boys....

Ireland V France

Im talking bets if anyone is interested..... :o

No way, not after last time! Last minute, fúcking scam...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Irish people are from far the most racists, uneducated people I have ever met, and I can tell you this is my 18th years abroad (Not Ireland only).

That's a bit rich. I seem to recall you starting some quite racist threads in the work and jobs forum. IIRC, one of them was locked and you came crying here to feedback about it.

I'd think about it, if I were you, before throwing the term racist around.

And if we're all so uneducated and racist why are you still here? You don't seem to like it very much. Why not go somewhere where you'd be happier?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭buckfast4me

This is just self respect guys and the right not to be pushed around and insulted without justification just like that by the same guy over and over again every time I post something on this forum.

thisthreadsucks.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

nerin wrote: »
    if someone annoys you report them or hit the ignore button.
    you make yourself in the wrong by threatening someone over the internet.
    its fu<%ing childish.
    you both need a time out

I don't do threats, read again, I proposed a meeting.

NTBELL has been reported numerous times, has been banned several times temporaly, and he just keeps coming back. I am NOT here to tell mods what to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭RuailleBuaille

NTLBell, stop stirring. Just because you already had seen the graphs doesn't mean that the thread was of no interest and your comment was neither funny, insightful nor helpful. And now you start this thread, which again is neither funny, insightful nor helpful. As somebody else said, you know the drill. Feedack is not where you go if you're scared of a 'big scary bully'. Yawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,994 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Yay, fight after school!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

mick.fr wrote:
    I am here to tell mods what to do.
    Thats something that usually works well for people...

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

NTBELL has been reported numerous times, has been banned several times temporaly, and he just keeps coming back. I am here to tell mods what to do.

Ah, a meeting! How did we not all realise that? How could we not see through the aggressive posturing language and realise you just wanted a friendly chat (perhaps over a nice latté), to discuss the matter, as adults?.

Shame on us, shame on us all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭Article43

NTBELL has been reported numerous times, has been banned several times temporaly, and he just keeps coming back. I am NOT here to tell mods what to do.

Well said Mick, I can see that you are a man of substance.

I don't like to see a lot of people ganging up on one person - that is bullying :eek:

Article43 wrote: »
    Well said Mick, I can see that you are a man of substance.

I don't like to see a lot of people ganging up on one person - that is bullying :eek:
    stfu

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Not difficult to understand
    Congratulations on giving them the rise they wanted and making yourself look foolish.

Sherifu wrote: »
    Congratulations on giving them the rise they wanted and making yourself look foolish.

The difference between me - and most - is that I know I am a fool, while most don't :confused:

stfu

Did you mean tufs?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

The difference between me - and most - is that I know I am a fool, while most don't :confused:

I'm pretty sure they know ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Martyr

mick.fr wrote:
    Irish people are from far the most racists, uneducated people I have ever met

if thats how you really feel, why are you still here? are you being held hostage?

i've never understood why some foreigners (especially students) insist on coming here to complain about how ****e it is and why its so much better back home or elsewhere..

javaboy wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure they know ;)

Come on javaboy, you are too logical, remember this is not a set of programme instructions we are reading, this is real live finger tapping :eek:

if thats how you really feel, why are you still here? are you being held hostage?

i've never understood why some foreigners (especially students) insist on coming here to complain about how ****e it is and why its so much better back home or elsewhere..

That is not a nice way to welcome our new future Irishmen, and women :eek:

These people have every right to say what they feel, after all, they are human like the rest of us.

Anyway, do you know where you hailed from?

Maybe your ancestors are from Outer Mongolia ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Martyr

my parents are foreign, but not from mongolia :P

they had a tendency to moan about how **** donegal is, no job opportunities, idiots in charge - i don't disagree, but complaining hasn't changed anything.

irish people are very complacent, even when everything is falling apart.
    praising bertie ahern is just one example of how thick some people really are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Will all of ye shut the f.ck up?

Nobody is taking the piss out of france, i'm sure france has a good enough drainage system for itself...

Go to the Lolocaust Mick, seriously, do you see all the racist threads? it's humor, i'm sure that france do the same about irish people. it's not serious so build a bridge and get over it (without getting occupied by the nazis again *cough*)

your tough man attitude doesn't wash with me sunshine!

and NTLBell, your posts are quite often ignorant, unhelpful, uninsightful and/or stupid, but I hope you are recovering from this PM message ordeal... if you have a problem with mick.fr's bullying, the personal issues forum is awaiting you.
    Maximilian wrote: »
    Ah, a meeting! How did we not all realise that? How could we not see through the aggressive posturing language and realise you just wanted a friendly chat (perhaps over a nice latté), to discuss the matter, as adults?.

Shame on us, shame on us all.
    dam right, shame on us all!

I suppose I'm gonna get banned now, or Mick will challenge me to a "meeting", but I can assure you I will Fight the Powa! :P

Come on javaboy, you are too logical, remember this is not a set of programme instructions we are reading, this is real live finger tapping :eek:

It took me a while to get you there. The Java in my name is related to coffee not the programming language. ;)

Did you not get the joke in my post? :D

For the love of God Article43. Go away. For a bit anyway. Play checkers with some OAP's or whatever you do for kicks. You are not as funny as you believe you are. Honest. I'm probably not the only one you are irritating with your pointless posts.

It took me a while to get you there. The Java in my name is related to coffee not the programming language. ;)

Did you not get the joke in my post? :D

NO - should I :confused:

my parents are foreign, but not from mongolia :P

they had a tendency to moan about how **** donegal is, no job opportunities, idiots in charge - i don't disagree, but complaining hasn't changed anything.

irish people are very complacent, even when everything is falling apart.
    praising bertie ahern is just one example of how thick some people really are.

AJ, I need to be very careful here, as I have already been banned for mentioning the word "idiot".

I tend to agree with you here - but I prefer to say that Irish people just can't see what is happening right in front of them - sounds much better this way at least.

Why is this so you may ask?

Well, I have a logical answer - but many will not like to hear it!

Maximilian wrote: »
    For the love of God Article43. Go away. For a bit anyway. Play checkers with some OAP's or whatever you do for kicks. You are not as funny as you believe you are. Honest. I'm probably not the only one you are irritating with your pointless posts.

Max - did I not apologise to you already?

What is wrong, I thought we were now friends :eek:

225px-DoNotFeedTroll.svg.png

225px-DoNotFeedTroll.svg.png

Hey, I seen you around Carlow in the clown outfit :D

15carlow.jpg

Ah thank the good lawd normal service has been resumed. Article43 is back to his/her usual charming self. I was worried. :D

• Advertisement

Ah thank the good lawd normal service has been resumed. Article43 is back to his/her usual charming self. I was worried. :D

Sh1te - sorry about that, I should have posted some more cartoons - FECK :mad:

Advertisement