Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mick.fr Is a big scary bully help

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭Article43

Feck again - must be the bots :mad:

over_the_wall190.jpg

Shoot the feckers, quickly :mad::mad::mad:

musdickfront.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭BrandonBlock

suckatinternet7nh.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The proceeds could even go to charity...

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

mick.fr wrote: »
    Irish people are from far the most racists, uneducated people I have ever met, and I can tell you this is my 18th years abroad (Not Ireland only).
    Game on!
    0653_homer-eating-popcorn-small-c78.jpg
    mick.fr wrote: »
    This is just self respect guys and the right not to be pushed around and insulted without justification just like that by the same guy over and over again every time I post something on this forum.
    The sad thing is, is that he has won. He has pushed you over the edge.
    Article43 wrote: »
    The difference between me - and most - is that I know I am a fool
    Quoted for the truth :cool:

• Advertisement

the_syco wrote: »
    Game on!
    0653_homer-eating-popcorn-small-c78.jpg

The sad thing is, is that he has won. He has pushed you over the edge.

Quoted for the truth :cool:

What a really reflective nick you picked - did someone help you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭BrandonBlock

Article43 wrote: »
    What a really reflective nick you picked - did someone help you?

Was me actually. I helped him, why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Everyone: Ignore Article43. It's the only way he'll go away.

Mick.fr: Ignore ntlbell. I know he's a clever troll who acts all reasonable one minute then becomes completely irrational the next, but ultimately he's a major, major troll so do as I advise and IGNORE!!!

As for people who are having a go at mick.fr, ntlbell picks out certain people to be obnoxious to (including myself, Quality) and mick.fr is one of them. Ntlbell was even infracted for being abusive to him. The way ntlbell works is very insidious - he even sent me an apologetic PM once (which I stupidly accepted) and then just went back to being his usual self. It's stuff like that that has ensured he's lasted this long. That's what makes it harder to ignore him - if he was simply a trolling freak you could just laugh at him, but considering he often comes across as quite a reasonable person, you initially think he's not trolling and is actually a most obnoxious person. But don't be fooled by him. He's a troll - out and out.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

What have we learned from this thread so far?

ntlbell is a **** stirrer and mick.fr has no sense of humour. Violence doesn't solve anything and we have an IGNORE filter so you don't have to see drivel posted by those that annoy you.

Mick.fr - I don't see how you can brazenly call the Irish racist when we have seen the posts you've made in the various threads that have popped up on After Hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Ah fudge it!

ntlbell, mick.fr and article69 make it to 6th's ignore list ... its growing!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

This thread makes me feel embarrassed to be french.

The problem with ntlbell though is that a lot of people don't realise he's trolling so they do what anyone would do and argue with him. And he's only really explicit with his trolling every so often.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

BanzaiBk wrote: »
    This thread makes me feel embarrassed to be french.

Yeesh... a tad, yeah :(
    nevf wrote: »
    it's humor, i'm sure that france do the same about irish people.

Sorry to disappoint, but... we French have Belgians to take the p*ss from, I'm afraid Paddies are reserved for the Brits :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Dudess wrote: »
    The problem with ntlbell though is that a lot of people don't realise he's trolling so they do what anyone would do and argue with him. And he's only really explicit with his trolling every so often.
    That's true enough but when it's trolling time it's easy to spot. They don't hold back. They are quite sneaky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

ambro25 wrote: »
    Sorry to disappoint, but... we French have Belgians to take the p*ss from, I'm afraid Paddies are reserved for the Brits :D

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Dudess wrote: »
    As for people who are having a go at mick.fr, ntlbell picks out certain people to be obnoxious to (including myself, Quality) and mick.fr is one of them. Ntlbell was even infracted for being abusive to him. The way ntlbell works is very insidious - he even sent me an apologetic PM once (which I stupidly accepted) and then just went back to being his usual self. It's stuff like that that has ensured he's lasted this long. That's what makes it harder to ignore him - if he was simply a trolling freak you could just laugh at him, but considering he often comes across as quite a reasonable person, you initially think he's not trolling and is actually a most obnoxious person. But don't be fooled by him. He's a troll - out and out.

Are you for real? I do be falling around laughing at this! really? is life that slow?

Think about the names here for a second, mick.fr? Quality? yourself?

Come on.

columbo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Out of curiosity, is anyone having trouble going to page 8 of this tripe? It just brings me back to page 7. It's creepy. Like groundhog day without the humour, and a more urgent desire to kill myself.

Or is it that we haven't gotten to page 8 yet and the Boards gnomes are assuming this thread is going to make it that far?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

humanji wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, is anyone having trouble going to page 8 of this tripe? It just brings me back to page 7. It's creepy. Like groundhog day without the humour, and a more urgent desire to kill myself.

Or is it that we haven't gotten to page 8 yet and the Boards gnomes are assuming this thread is going to make it that far?

yep, happening to me too. Tis weird!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I think it has something to do with article69 being banned or his posts being deleted?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

humanji wrote: »

It happens quiet often in feedback and I don't think anywhere else. This is far from the first time it's happened.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Inane crap like this makes me wish Rozie was still here, bringing quality rants to the fold.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Inane crap like this makes me wish Rozie was still here, bringing quality rants to the fold.
    It kind of reminds me of Live 8, where you had all the young whipper snapper bands on first and making a holy show of themselves, and then having the proper, experienced bands on later, showing up the youngsters for the crap that they were.

It's an odd comparison, but then again, I'm drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

watna wrote: »
    yep, happening to me too. Tis weird!
    Complete insane.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

the_syco wrote: »
    Complete insane.

Ah man, the French broke feedback :(

Boards is being extremely slow and I keep getting the "page not found" message - anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

The microwave and timemachine lads seem to have busted a flux capacitor.

Is page 8 some sort of doomsday text?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Someone reverse the polarity of the neutron flow!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Knock knock, open wide, see what's on the other side, Knock knock, any more, come with me through the Magic Door.

Look it's page 8 and not the zoo for once!

I did it. Now I know how Bill Murray felt when he stopped waking up to the same day every morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

This thread makes baby Jebus cry! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

you might as well show up ntlbell, he'll just surrender anyway.

Advertisement