Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mick.fr Is a big scary bully help

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

javaboy wrote: »
    cheridere wrote:
    So buddy the time has come for you to show up and prove that you are a man with balls.
    Tell me when and where and I will be there.
    Hmmmm... when and where? Well we're both in Fingal.......
    I'd suggest meeting him/her in a train station & taking it from there. Linky.

Back on Topic...
    mick.fr - Your quite obviously a ballsy homme, wanting to "meet" with the troll. Pity you weren't in Paris in 1939. Things could have turned out a whole lot different.

^^^That^^^ is mickey-taking. Irish people do it quite often. It is like a national sport ffs. We do it to ourselves, other Irish people, foreigners, blacks & joos - even midgets! Don't think that you've be singled out for this treatment - You're not that special. You've been here long enough to know that there is no real malice intended. Get over it.

NTLBELL - A little something for your whiney ass...
    iba0043l.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

BanzaiBk wrote: »
    This thread makes me feel embarrassed to be french.

So read it again cause you have not understood it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭Article43

6th wrote: »
    I think it has something to do with article69 being banned or his posts being deleted?

It is Article43 you illiterate jam jar head :mad:

eo980 wrote: »
    Mick.fr - I don't see how you can brazenly call the Irish racist when we have seen the posts you've made in the various threads that have popped up on After Hours.

Read again mate, you failed to understand the thread(s), they never meant to be racists.

I said things like it is an economical non-sense to hire and pay a Visa and work permit to get Indian people in Ireland when there are Polish, Romanians, Latvians etc whatever who are looking for a job. They both will be paid the minimum wage at the end of the day anyway, so why bother getting Indians in Ireland for low end jobs, and there are a lot working for 1k a month?

That has nothing to do with racism, and I am sorry so many people have failed to understand my point here.

Hill Billy wrote: »
    mick.fr - Your quite obviously a ballsy homme, wanting to "meet" with the troll. Pity you weren't in Paris in 1939. Things could have turned out a whole lot different.

No sorry I was in Paris in 68...
    WTF, do you have other stupid comments like that to make, no seriously man, if you have nothing to say, just shut up

• Advertisement

So now everybody had a good laugh, said what they think etc. can we get this stupid THREAD CLOSED ?

Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭buckfast4me

mick.fr wrote: »
    Read again mate, you failed to understand the thread(s), they never meant to be racists.

I said things like it is an economical non-sense to hire and pay a Visa and work permit to get Indian people in Ireland when there are Polish, Romanians, Latvians etc whatever who are looking for a job. They both will be paid the minimum wage at the end of the day anyway, so why bother getting Indians in Ireland for low end jobs, and there are a lot working for 1k a month?

That has nothing to do with racism, and I am sorry so many people have failed to understand my point here.

lol

lol

Yeah lol yourself, it is so funny and stupid what I said for sure
    I am not expecting you to understand, seems to be too complex for you, so you are just laughing, yeah well done.

haha brilliant :D I can't get enough of this guy. Please don't lock this!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

So now everybody had a good laugh, said what they think etc. can we get this stupid THREAD CLOSED ?

Thank you
    Are you surrendering?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Can we at least get the fight organised before this is locked?

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Can we at least get the fight organised before this is locked?
    Who's holding the money? What're the odds? Will there be wine & cheese?

Hill Billy wrote:
    No sorry I was in Paris in 68...
    WTF, do you have other stupid comments like that to make, no seriously man, if you have nothing to say, just shut up

Mange tout! You missed the point. I was trying to help you understand that what you are saying are anti-french comments are just píss-takes. See salient point below that you didn't bother quoting.
    Hill Billy wrote:
    ...mickey-taking. Irish people do it quite often. It is like a national sport ffs. We do it to ourselves, other Irish people, foreigners, blacks & joos - even midgets! Don't think that you've be singled out for this treatment - You're not that special. You've been here long enough to know that there is no real malice intended. Get over it.

Instead, you continue to feel hard done by. Maybe this will make you feel better...
    gallic_shrug.jpg

Sherifu wrote: »
    Who's holding the money? What're the odds? Will there be wine & cheese?

These are indeed all good questions that need answering.

I'll bring the petit-pains and demi baguettes.

frenchflagwhitenc3.jpg

Are you surrendering?

No I am not, but the guy is a pussy so.

Sacre bleu!

Yeay yeah ok guys enjoy yourself, got to go better things to do now
    Later

Yeay yeah ok guys enjoy yourself, got to go better things to do now
    Later

You're going to make that flag aren't you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I'd suggest meeting him/her in a train station & taking it from there. Linky.

Back on Topic...

^^^That^^^ is mickey-taking. Irish people do it quite often. It is like a national sport ffs. We do it to ourselves, other Irish people, foreigners, blacks & joos - even midgets! Don't think that you've be singled out for this treatment - You're not that special. You've been here long enough to know that there is no real malice intended. Get over it.
    Indeed, that certainly applies to the slagging of French people here, but there can be quite the level of malice in ntlbell's posts.
    gallic_shrug.jpg
    Lolling helplessly :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Yeah lol yourself, it is so funny and stupid what I said for sure
    I am not expecting you to understand, seems to be too complex for you, so you are just laughing, yeah well done.

You Sir - have covered yourself in glory...... wonderfully.

Ehhh getting serious for a moment, how come this thread is still open? OK we know that they are both big girl's blouses but regardless of that violence was threatened. Back in the day I remember being banned from After Hours/Boards (my one and only time- can't remember if it was site wide) for a week or two after challenging someone to a fight. I was told that it just wasn't on.

So how come these two nancies are still at it here?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

page 10 now brings me to page 9, just like the earlier glitch.

Dudess wrote: »
    Indeed, that certainly applies to the slagging of French people here, but there can be quite the level of malice in ntlbell's posts.
    Mais oui! I was only referring to the slagging by other posters - not NTLSH1TSTIRRER's Penelope Pitstop-like twitterings (e.g., "Hay-elp! Hay-elp!").
    Dudess wrote: »
    Lolling helplessly :D
    C'est mon plaisir, madame! Ooh-la-la!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Saruman wrote: »
    page 10 now brings me to page 9, just like the earlier glitch.

+1

Cept your msg is on page 9 so I dont think there really is a page 10 :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

ABBA wrote:
    My my, at Waterloo, Napoleon did surrender.
    Oh yeah, and I have met my destiny in quite a similar way,
    The history book on the shelf
    Is always repeating itself....

ABBA saw the future! :O

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

frenchflagwhitenc3.jpg

That's probably created as republican propaganda, in retalitation for not fighting in the iraq war. Why post it!, Do you usually surrender your dignity
    for such a petty reason.

Shame!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

pirelli wrote: »
    That's probably created as republican propaganda, in retalitation for not fighting in the iraq war. Why post it!, Do you usually surrender your dignity
    for such a petty reason.

Shame!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

for such a petty reason.

Shame!
    Lol. What dignity?

for such a petty reason.

Shame!

Mais non! Il est un Collaborateur!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

I think Ntl Bell was really ****ting it there for a while....

Advertisement