Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cinema help

Options
  • 09-04-2008 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭

Mods if there is a forum better suited to this request please move the thread i checked around and couldnt find anything closer

I need some information regarding the multiplex chain of cinemas specifically the derry one. I want to make a complaint against the manager but couldnt find a corporate number/address can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Consumer issues forum might be better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Yeah, this would seem more the place for it. Moved from Films, hope it helps and you get your issue sorted. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

GAAman wrote: »
    Mods if there is a forum better suited to this request please move the thread i checked around and couldnt find anything closer

I need some information regarding the multiplex chain of cinemas specifically the derry one. I want to make a complaint against the manager but couldnt find a corporate number/address can anyone help?

is it 'omniplex' cinemas? if so the link has the address to the parent company of omniplex cinema group

LINK

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Good stuff davton cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

GAAman wrote: »
    Good stuff davton cheers!

no probs,, did it get any result are you just seen my reply now?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭chilli_pepper

whats the complaint:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

whats the complaint:)

+1 Que pasa?

Don't keep us in suspense!

Advertisement