Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

charge plug bike

Options
  • 09-04-2008 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Anyone know how I'd get my hands on one of these.

Not been able to find anyone who stocks them in Dublin, if anyone had any advice I'd be very grateful.

this is the bike in question...

http://chargebikes.com/products/cbikes/index.html

click "Plug" on the right.

thanks

rob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

Pretty sure Cycleways can get them in for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mr.riff

was in there on sunday and all they offered me was surly and cannondale, but I didn't specifically ask for charge - I'll try em again - thanks

• Subscribers Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

wiggle have them online also.

not the Plug though

:(

mr.riff wrote: »
    was in there on sunday and all they offered me was surly and cannondale, but I didn't specifically ask for charge - I'll try em again - thanks

That's odd - I was specifically offer a Charge Plug when they didn't have the Surly in stock.

I think it depends who you get in there - the guy I was talking to had an English accent.

• Advertisement

thats great - I'll pop down this weekend !

I was talking to an Irish guy down stairs

he did mention having a word with some guy with a beard, so that must have been the guy you were talking to

thanks again

did you end up getting it ?

Nah I wasn't after a fixie - but they think that Surly only make singlespeed/fixed gear bikes. I was looking for the Surly Pacer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

I'm looking for a Surly pacer at the moment..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭thesunwashot

fish-head wrote: »
    I'm looking for a Surly pacer at the moment..

The best place to get Surly is bike-components.de. the prices for Surlys that Cycleways charge are pretty hilarious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭Ghost Rider

Does anyone know if there's a shop in Dublin where I can get one of those tasty Charge Spoon saddles (as featured on the Plug)?

I know Wiggle do them but they want to charge me 10 quid nsterling to deliver it and I reckon I could send a live dog through the mail for that price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

penexpers wrote: »
    The best place to get Surly is bike-components.de. the prices for Surlys that Cycleways charge are pretty hilarious.

Thank you!

Advertisement