Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random ability to post !

Options
  • 09-04-2008 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭

Obviosly I have been able to log on and make this post. Usually and almost all the time I cannot post in the rugby forum where I must have made 75% of all my posts. I am working off my lap top from Oz now if that has any IP or proxy or other techie implications I am not awae of.

I hit "reply" , the log in screen appears, I punch in details, says " succesfully logged in" , then the log in screen appears again.

I navigate to another part of the site and I am logged in, go back and no access....

Any ideas what is wrong? it s infuriating at best of times....

Cheers
    DM

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

There's a "Remember Me" checkbox when you're typing in your username and password that you an use which might solve this problem.

Proxy shouldn't cause any problems. If it's not the above it may be something do do with your firewall or Internet security settings.

Advertisement