Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday night basketball

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Tim131

If the lack of a decent ball is an issue, I gots a lovely spalding ball there in America a few weeks back, offical size and weight, and all that jazz, so I can bring that, if we can get enough people to go! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭MarkHobBray1977

count me in....start this weds??? how much per game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭GingerDave

So how many have we got?

Eion, Mike, Tim, Wicklowgal, MarkHob, Me.........

Any others, we need a few more maybe as people won't be able to make it every week....??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Tim131 wrote: »
    If the lack of a decent ball is an issue, I gots a lovely spalding ball there in America a few weeks back, offical size and weight, and all that jazz, so I can bring that, if we can get enough people to go! :D
    Cheers Tim. Our ball is an outdoor Nike ball. Should have some grip still, barely been used! I have a ball pump is it's needed.

@Dave, can't guarantee regular attendance, but will do my best.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Tim131

I'm going to the new public Gym tomorow, and AFAIK they have a court, I'll ask how much it is to rent per hour, at what Wednesday at 9? But I would say the ones by jackie skellies would be cheaper! - anyone know how much these ones cost?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

The JS courts were 20 an hour last year I think, but the hoops were often in bad shape and there were problems with the lights on occasion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

The court in Shoreline is a fair bit dearer, but it is indoors, properly lit and the hoops are at the proper level (the ones in the court next to the pitches were always at different levels and bent down too, don't know if they've been fixed).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,051 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

count me in too. I haven't played since I was in school, and I was no Michael Jordan back then, but what the hell, I need the exercise...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Sandeman

Hi guys,
    Is this still going on? If so any chance I could join in this Wednesday?
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,051 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

aye - I'm still available too, but heard nothing last time out. Outdoor play this week could be bit damp :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement