Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2 questions...

Options
  • 09-04-2008 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭

1. Does anyone have details of the legal requirement of license plates?

I'm thinking of getting a set of plates for my car but I don't want to get illegal ones.

2. Anyone know of a website where I could view or play around with plates and see what I like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

ShayK1 wrote: »
    1. Does anyone have details of the legal requirement of license plates?

I'm thinking of getting a set of plates for my car but I don't want to get illegal ones.

2. Anyone know of a website where I could view or play around with plates and see what I like?

1. www.fancyplates.com

2. Legal number plate requirements might be on the NCT website: www.nct.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Information here regarding registration plates, with links to images of acceptable plates.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Thanks lads

Advertisement