Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Worst Song Ever

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Irish Top 50 Singles Chart

Take your pick from the link!

Ah now.....there are AT LEAST 2 good songs there!!
    (Namely "Mercy" by Duffy and "Great DJ" by The Ting Tings)
    The other 48 I can live without:pac:

EDIT: Oops, didn't see "Nude" by Radiohead - so we have 3 good songs. 3/50 ain't too bad.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

that eurovision song screeched by that awful muppet- "dustbin!",

as my father used to shout when he came in and saw us watching "the den":

"GET THAT SKINT MICKEY OFF THE TV!!!" :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭gordon_gekko

ROCKSTAR by nickelback

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

sexy back by justin timberface, god its repetitive.
    Phats and small, got to turn around is another that gets me mad....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

maniac by that dj, most annoying stupid pointless song ever
    that ay ay song by nelly? Horrible horrible synths, musically bankrupt
    anything by glend hansard
    the jcb song

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

maniac by that dj, most annoying stupid pointless song ever
    that ay ay song by nelly? Horrible horrible synths, musically bankrupt
    anything by glend hansard
    the jcb song
    +1 that bloody maniac song is still going in some places 8 years or more later.
    To be fair i think glen hansards version on everytime (britneys) on even better than the real thing is v good. Cant see the fuss about the oscar winning 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Danuogma

ROCKSTAR by nickelback

ANYTHING by nickelback and everything by beyonce.

LouthMouth wrote: »
    Sorry if this has already been covered but please can someone stop 2FM playing "We Love You Ronnie Drew". Would they be playing it if it was called "We Love you Nancy Drew"? No. Now STOP.

Yeah, that takes the biscuit alright. It might go down well in nursing home clap alongs but is theres no need to inflict it on the general public.

dp

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

conanm wrote: »
    hang on. botten anna for life. the lyrics are hilariously bad in both the original and this new, more marketable version. loole at dance music.

Oh sorry, is that the name of it? I usually switch off the radio/run out of the room when i hear it :)
    conanm wrote: »
    worst song ever. remember that song "i wish i was a punk rocker"? worst. song. ever.

simple as.
    God yeah that was appaling.......wasnt there some big marketting scam how she reckoned she produced it in her garage or something also, but it turned out she was heavily produced and invested in or something like that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

the boys are back in town as covered by Mc Fly.... :mad:

beat it - Fall out boy :mad:

everything done by leonia " im really a bloke " luas :)

some of the worst music ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,418 ✭✭✭JimiTime

Obviously leaving out the Novelty, teletubies and the like, There was a song back in the 90's called 'life' by Desree. It was actually the biggest selling british single that year:confused: Defo the worst song ever. Example of lyric:

I don't want to see a ghost,
    Thats a sight I fear most,
    rather have a piece of toast

I'm still baffled to this day as to how that was released:confused: Oh the mental scars:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

But what a chorus!

"Life.... Oh Life.. Ohhhh Liiiiife................. Oh Life.. Doo do do do" x10

I still stand by my original claim though, Smile Like You Mean it by the Killers is the most tumour inducing song there is. I hope Flowers dies.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

Kold wrote: »
    But what a chorus!

"Life.... Oh Life.. Ohhhh Liiiiife................. Oh Life.. Doo do do do" x10
    Man that sucked and blowed at the same time......i remember BBC sport were obsessed with it for few years, no matter what the sport, skiing, snooker, soccer, tennis they're montage at the end of the competiton/show ALWAYS featured the song, how gripping and thought provoking.........*yawn*

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,556 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Ronnie drew sounds like Hallelujah if lenny cohen had developed stockholm syndrome after years of captivity at the hands of a christian rock(not that there's anything wrong with that)band. Hmmm then again Bono was involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Green Giant

3 of a Kind - Baby Cakes

Good God above, WHY?!?!?!

Advertisement