Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

last ditch effort, boro at home!

Options
  • 09-04-2008 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭

So im in london on saturday, I am a member and have tried all legitimate routes to get 3 tickets for boro at home this weekend.

My plan is head to White Hart Lane approx 11am, have a look around to see if i can get 3 tickets, failing that, hop on the tube and head out to Charlton - Southampton at the valley, rang charlton and they say no problem getting tickets on the day but ticket office closes at 1.30 so need to be there by 1, so leave spurs by 12 at latest.

if i approach the ticket office at white hart lane do u reckon there's much chance of picking up 3 tickets together on the day of the game, returns, etc? will being a member help?

Comments

Advertisement