Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Indicators on a Golf mkIV gone...

Options
  • 09-04-2008 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    yesterday, the indicators went on my golf (bad day yesterday).
    Firstly, they switched on (but not blinking), but returned to blinking after I knocked them off and back on. Then in a matter of minutes, the would blink once and stay off. Now they don't come on at all. (or more accurately, come on for a split second)

Has anyone any advice? Is it a disaster/going to be expensive?
    I haven't had a chance to check the fuse yet, but I really don't think it's that.

All help appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Zulu wrote: »
    Hi folks,
    yesterday, the indicators went on my golf (bad day yesterday).
    Firstly, they switched on (but not blinking), but returned to blinking after I knocked them off and back on. Then in a matter of minutes, the would blink once and stay off. Now they don't come on at all. (or more accurately, come on for a split second)

Has anyone any advice? Is it a disaster/going to be expensive?
    I haven't had a chance to check the fuse yet, but I really don't think it's that.

All help appreciated.

theres a do-hicky called a flasher unit ring some breakers and when you find one throw the guy who splits the cars down a tenner to it it for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

Hazzard light switch is gone, usual problem on the golf/leon/A3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Hazzard light switch is gone, usual problem on the golf/leon/A3.

pull out stereo pop out switch from behind bring to breakers ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Thanks a million lads! Is it a job I could do myself?

Advertisement