Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do I stand?

Options
  • 09-04-2008 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭

I purchased tickets to see Digitalism tomorrow night in UCD from their UCDEnts website. Shortly after purchasing (3 days) I realised I would be working that night and couldn't get it off so I wanted to get a refund on the tickets.

I rang the number I got in an e-mail from UCD and the person fobbed me off to another guy (who was on Holiday) so I waited until this guy got back from Holidays and rang him, but couldn't get through. I continually rang this number with no joy, when I've had time, for the last 3 weeks but still have not gotten through to anyone. I've also left a message asking him to ring me and left a contact number.

So what's the next step, the show is tomorrow night and I don't want to have wasted 32 quid.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

what do the terms and conditions on the tickets say?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Digitalism is sold out and plenty of people are looking for tickets so you should be able to resell them without any hassle.

However most tickets are usually non refundable.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I don't have the tickets I'll have to pick them up on the night and its impossible seeing as how I'm in work.

I didn't see any disclaimers while buying the tickets that they were non-refundable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭jahalpin

I don't have the tickets I'll have to pick them up on the night and its impossible seeing as how I'm in work.

I didn't see any disclaimers while buying the tickets that they were non-refundable.

Retailers are not required to offer refunds or exchanges due to change of mind etc., so are therefore not required to specifically tell people that the tickets are non-refundable.

Advertisement