Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fast Eddies II?

Options
  • 09-04-2008 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭

Noticed this going on Wednesdays in Club K....
    http://www.bebo.com/clubkgalway
    Wonder will it work or not, fast eddies couldnt pull it off!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

eh?
    i'd rather drink molten lead than go to kennedys

• Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

cant beat 2 yoyos for a drink

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Mencius

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    eh?
    i'd rather drink molten lead than go to kennedys

That is probably a safer option then going to kennedys with this offer on.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Is it watered down drink or what's the catch? How so cheap?

/edit What happened to fast eddies, anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I've never been in Kennedy's. Why does it have such a bad reputation? Regarding the original Fast Eddie's I can't remember why it closed but I would assume it was probably down to scumbags going there, getting drunk and then starting fights.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Remember heading to Fast Eddies on a Fri or Sat nite and i think there was only about 20 people in the place. Near its closure it was getting very bad crowds and i don't just mean the clientèle!!!!

Where about is this Club K place in eyre sq??

s_carnage wrote: »
    Where about is this Club K place in eyre sq??
    It's a few doors down from Cuba/Bar 903.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭chris_oc

the last time i was in kennedys i actually had a WHALE of a time to be honest!
    went there with a few mates on a friday night not expecting much. after a few seconds in the door we realised that the place was completely over-run with girls! i mean completely!!:eek:majority were absolute stunners too!
    got chattin to one of the girls and she told me that it was a lacrosse team that was touring ireland and playin a match in dublin(i think, was fairly well on it at that stage).

anyway long story short, the only night i was ever in kennedys, was really f**kin good and probably one of the best nights ive ever had out in galway to date!!:D
    although that was a pure and utter fluke i have to say, probably is s**te on just a regular night.....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Shanley

Called in last night after getting a stamp on shop street! Please wasnt really busy (approx 30ppl) but they werent scumbags and it was a good girl/boy ratio.

There were people out dancing for most of the night, surprised as I thought please would just hang off the €2 bar!:p

Shanley wrote: »
    Called in last night after getting a stamp on shop street! Please wasnt really busy (approx 30ppl) but they werent scumbags and it was a good girl/boy ratio.

There were people out dancing for most of the night, surprised as I thought please would just hang off the €2 bar!:p
    Ok then, since you asked nicely. Twice. :confused:

• Advertisement

Club K just feels like going to a wake.It is horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

malice_ wrote: »
    scumbags going there, getting drunk and then starting fights.

Ah now, I may be a scumbag, and I may have gotten drunk and started some fights, but I did not... Oh wait...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Club K just feels like going to a wake.It is horrible.

I was in there last year at some stage. It was depressing. We were only in there because the girls were too chatty for the bouncer's liking

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭gd1987

Wouldn't go into the dive if i was paid, fast eddies failed for a reason!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

where was fast eddies when it was up and running?

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭apoch632

Think it was out in Salthill

Ah now, I may be a scumbag, and I may have gotten drunk and started some fights, but I did not... Oh wait...
    :D There's a Simpsons quote in there somewhere!

apoch632 wrote: »
    Yep.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Stky10

apoch632 wrote: »

What used to be the oasis back in my day... Ah the memories...

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭encyclopedia

it was where bogarts/oslo was. it was meant to open in liquid/oasis but there was huge problems with a drinks license at the time. was in there the last night it was open and as far as i know coming towards its closure it was charging full price for drinks. it was supposed to be a student bar but never got the crowd. they opened the wrong time of the season to get the business in salthill. it only lasted for about 40 days or so

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 clubk

In relation to this thread Club K is after finishing a total refurbishment and have installed a plush lounge upstairs and a state-of-the-art sound and lighting system.

Club K is currently also operating a very strict door policy.

Hope to see ye in for a look soon! Check out our bebo for pictures coming soon!

Advertisement