Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TNT or Not TNT

• 09-04-2008 6:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 969 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    Have just placed an order with RSOV which is to include the Meister GBB Glock. They replied with a quote which included shipping by TNT. Been cautious, I asked if they could quote for shipping by Post as normal (and how I have always gotten all my guns) and they replied saying and I quote "We do not quote in post office as they advice us may get problem with both custom if we send "Guns" via them.......but if you would like to, here is the revise=)". Now the shipping by Post is only fractionaly cheaper so do I go TNT or not?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

TNT are the best courier company out there at the minute, with speed and service.

I'd go with them 100%!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Yea, I've got stuff off TNT before, your more likely to get hit for customs charges than with the post office, but they provide an excellent service. Got stuff from TNT before and the driver rang me when he was near my house to make sure I was there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

Thanks guys, TNT here I come.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭666bxg

Oh yeah, please let us know how long it takes to arrive and divwe us a review of the Meister as well :)

Advertisement