Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help

• 09-04-2008 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I'm new to battle star Galactaca and I've been addicted . I have taped the full marathon on Sci-Fi. I seemed to be missing a few episodes. I'm in need of getting plot details or even better the episodes 44-48. Can anyone help me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

We won' be able to advise you where to find the episodes other than to buy the DVDs as discussion of where to download the show is not allowed.

Welcome to the forum though, and enjoy the show. Oh to be able to start with fresh eyes again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 imtyson

Thank you for the reply. I've purchased season one.As far as episodes 45-48 what part of the season is that? That last episode I saw was when Bulldog had escaped from the Cylon Starship. Could anyone tell me what season that was? I think it may be 3. Please advise so I can buy the correct season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Thats Hero, the eighth episode of Season 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Buldog! dammit i was talking to a mate of mine today and i was trying to remember his name because i thought the episode Hero was good but still the weakest of season 3 and i couldent remember the guys name!. I was going to watch the episode and everything in about 5 mins and i decided to check boards first. Random but funny.

imtyson welcome to the BSG forum, If you cant find season 3 on DVD go pick up the TV movie razor, although released after season 3 and before season 4 it is set tward the end of season 2. Its a very good movie, well worth the watch and much cheaper than buying season 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 imtyson

So that scene is from season3? Is it the begining of Season 3 or the end? I don't have episode 46-48 so I'd like to know where I am at. I love this show!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Its episode 8 in seasin 3 which would make it episode 41
    13 episodes in season 1
    20 episodes in season 2

If you count the mindi series (first episode/movie as a 4 parter which is how it is sometimes aired then it would make it episode 45) which would explain why you dont have season 3 episode 9 (the 46th episode)
    imtyson wrote: »
    I don't have episode 46-48

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 smurfit06

If you're still stuck and are in a hurry just Wikipedia it. I now its not the same but it'll get you up to speed quick enough!

Advertisement