Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Article in Bray people

• 09-04-2008 6:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭

News article in the bray people about Go Tactical seems to be the same stuff over and over again will get a scan up in about 20 minsscan0004.jpg

Wow that scan turned out better then i thought it would

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,640 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

yeah i seen it too, basically repeats what has been said already, has a pic of

an employee with a few aeg's, and how Sinn Fein councillor john brady and fianna fail td joe

behan being against the shop, stuff along them lines:)

:cool::cool::cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

*sigh* same stuff again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

Nothing we have never heard or read before

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,265 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

The way they were going on about it, you'd think it was in the middle of an estate. It's not.

What's that about The Knick Knack shop in the article under it? Tell me it's not closing down?!

Well you are the one from Bray

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,265 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Keggers wrote: »
    Well you are the one from Bray

Doesn't mean I read rags like the Bray People :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,640 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

o1s1n wrote: »
    Doesn't mean I read rags like the Bray People :p

yes it does, you have every copy logged in your house! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

blay1 wrote: »
    yes it does, you have every copy logged in your house! :pac:

Cheap bog roll probably.

and,

Sinn fein irony again...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

i think the politicians in htis country need to get a grip

im 20 yrs old and have witnessed a hell of a lot of assaults, fights, scuffles etc and i can tell you the two most common weapons used by youths are screwdrivers and stanley blades.

a 16yr old can buy a set of screwdrivers without a problem. And let me tell you, as a guy who has been injured by one, they are not to be taken lightly. id have prefered to be shot with an airsoft rifle.

TDs are TDs, they side with their locals to keep htier position, i wouldnt worry one iota, nothing is going to happen.

aslong as paintball is kept legal, you have nothing to worry about

and if it did happen to arise that airsoft was in danger,a simple reference off " how many convitions or arrests have been made where an airsoft product was involved"

then ask the same about a screwdriver....

there is bigger problems in this country then airsofting believe me, there is really nothing to worry about

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

o1s1n wrote: »
    The way they were going on about it, you'd think it was in the middle of an estate. It's not.

What's that about The Knick Knack shop in the article under it? Tell me it's not closing down?!
    Yes yes its happening the knick knack shop is closing down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Why do those articles always get written?

Could they not think of anything original?

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

aslong as paintball is kept legal, you have nothing to worry about

Being pedantic is really Hive's job ;), but as far as I know you need a licence or permission from your local Superintendent to own or use paintball equipment - Andros mentioned this before at some point, he knows all about it.

This 'Knick Knack Shop' is a big deal?:confused: (sorry if I sound like a pri!k but I have no idea what you are talking about)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Keggers wrote: »
    This 'Knick Knack Shop' is a big deal?:confused: (sorry if I sound like a pri!k but I have no idea what you are talking about)

Haha yeh it is one of those shops thats sells bits and bobs that are sometime really useful and its closing down:(

Advertisement