Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New bike pedal disaster help!

Options
  • 09-04-2008 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,389 ✭✭✭✭

I received my lovely shiny new Focus Cayo today:D

However , I ordered Shimano pedals (PD-A530) which are SPD and Shimano shoes SH-RW02 which are SPD-SL and cleats which are supposed to be SPD and SPD-SL compatable, but they wont screw into my shoes :(

The shoes just have three screwholes in a triangle shape. The cleats have two holes in a more narrow shape.

Am I going to get new shoes or new pedals ? or are there cleats that work with SPD and SPD-SL holes form factor?

Soooo frustrating, got new bike set up and went for a spin in my runners and it felt great..but need proper shoes!

Thanks for any help.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

Advertisement