Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help,friends required

Options
  • 09-04-2008 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hey,
    I'm a genuine gay girl looking to find new friends.I'm not a looney or nuts in any way. I'm very happy with my girlfriend & am not interested in anything other than friendship.I'm just a little short in the mates department at the moment coz of a misunderstanding a few months back.Anybody any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Liadan Barry

where abouts do you live?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

You should read this before meeting people online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

smithblack wrote: »
    Hey,
    I'm not a looney or nuts in any way.

Don't worry we beleave you honestly :rolleyes:

so go on tell us about your self ??

ps

on the site below you can put just looking for freinds/penpals and it's freee;)

http://www.connectingsingles.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭shoegirl

You could try popping into Outhouse in Dublin or Linc in Cork on one of their drop in nights for women. It might be a way of getting to know new people in a fairly safe environment.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Yea, tell us something. What happened there few months ago? No, I'm kidding, don't have to tell us that.......yet. Gaydargirls is pretty good for meeting people too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement