Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last Mile BB

Options
  • 09-04-2008 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭pm.

Hi, just ha a look at there web site an see that they have increase the speed from 512 dl to 1 meg dl, im with ice now and tbh they are utter-****e, i was with last mile before an was glad to get rid of them anyone got any experience lately?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

When lastmile say 1mbit, they really mean 300k. The speed increased last yr, bit honestly i felt no difference, infact didn't know of it until i spotted it on their website weeks later. Their customer support is non existent also if you ever have a problem. Only got rid of them in february and was glad of it. Don't go near them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭pm.

ok that will do me i wont, i was with them before and then went to ice it was like jumping out of the frying pan into the fire

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Last Mile are also incredibly difficult to deal with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

They're a last resort. If you can't get fixed line and 3G is rubbish reception, then you might consider Lastmile.

• Dont even think about it. Terrible ive winged so many times on boards before :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Occidental wrote: »
    They're a last resort. If you can't get fixed line and 3G is rubbish reception, then you might consider Lastmile.

No, even 3G is a better alternative. Should change their name to "LastChance"

Advertisement