Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motivation!

Options
  • 09-04-2008 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

hey ok so its d final few weeks until the big L.C and ive lost all motivation to work in school and at home. I got 395 in the mocks and i need 435 but at the moment im doing less work than i was in 5th year!!!! any tips to get me motivated again???!!!!:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 eoinalmighty

Look at the current 5th years ( probably a bunch of muppets ). Could u imagine spendin anudr year in school, especially with that shower of tools! Imagine august 13th openin that letter and seein a hole line of dirty f's!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Ino112

Look at the current 5th years ( probably a bunch of muppets ). Could u imagine spendin anudr year in school, especially with that shower of tools! Imagine august 13th openin that letter and seein a hole line of dirty f's!

Aha! You've motivated me anyway! :P

Advertisement