Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser in Dublin City Centre

Options
  • 10-04-2008 7:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone could reccomend a cheap hairdressers in Dublin city centre - want to get a cut and highlights done but don't have alot to spend! Any good reccomendations for good hair salon which isn't expensive?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

I dont know of any cheap hairdressers, very unlikely, You should have a look at the peter marks school on tolbot street, They do it for free if you let the students cut your hair.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Toni & Guy have a school on wicklow street i think. the students cut your hair and you only pay a fraction of the price. They are very slow, so you have to give yourself a good few hours. I know loads of people who went there and said it was great. personally, i would never go there again, i went once about 6 years ago and they destroyed my hair

Advertisement