Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grants?

Options
  • 09-04-2008 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi
    Attended IT Tralee,(then RTC) in 1988 for approx. 2weeks before dropping out to pursue FAS course.Does this go against me when I will be applying for Grant this Sept. I am hoping to do Civil Eng in Tralee in Sept. Married with 3 kids and hoping to continue with working as many hours as i can in the evening.

Comments

Hey carcon10,

I remember reading how you need a 5 year gap from when you were last studying at a level to when you return to college, so I don't believe there'll be much of an issue. However, since the grant scheme is in a period of change at the moment it is definitely worth checking everything with your local Council or VEC since they admin the scheme.

D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 carcon10

Hi Myth,
    I appreciate that info,will check it out.

Advertisement