Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sheet Music Online _ HELP!

Options
  • 10-04-2008 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I'm looking to download some tom waits sheet music online, and pay for it using paypal.

Does anyone know of any decent sites? I'm not having much luck myself.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭raindog.promo

That worked a treat.

Thank you

Actually, on this website, I have to pay for each print of the same music. I.e. I've printed out ol '55 by Tom Waits, but if i want to print it out again I have to pay the same amount again. Is this the norm?

Just checking out the tab too. It's h*rse****. I want my money back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

I have no idea about the payment side because, being a tightarse, I usually just use the free sample first page, and make up the rest.

• Advertisement

I'm working it out myself at the moment.
    Don't mind paying the few quid. But it should be ****ing accurate if you are paying/..

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

Hey Raindog,

I'm afraid that's probably the norm. I use musicnotes myself, and it's pretty much the same as buying in a shop: you pay for every copy.
    Unfortunately you can't preview the whole thing. That also means you have to make sure you pick the right key. I assume that buying the copy allows you to create your own backup copy for your personal use.

It does my head in when they dumb it down instead of staying as close as possible to the original arrangement, so I use it as a starting point and then do my own thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭dbs_sailor

pianofiles.com

Advertisement