Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dermal Punches

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Took 20 minutes of soaking and a lot of cotton buds to get rid of the dried blood, but here is my punch all (slightly) clean and lovely...

punch.jpg

Can't wait for the second one! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

beautiful! love it! wow, im in a very enthusiastic mood today, but woo! love it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

sweeeeet! ohhhh im half thinking of doing it myself now too! >.<
    or just do liek my friend paulo and get it pierced normaly and stretch it... hmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

From stretching my septum I can tell you that stretching that kind of tissue really hurts, it's not going back to normal anyways so just get it punched it's a lot less hassle then 5 incredibly painfull stretches to get to 10mm.

I like to do my piercings how i do my drinking though, do it slowly and right or your gonna regret it afterwards! and i think id like to see how i like smaller sizes, just like 3mm or what ever first before i propper punch my ear like.

if ya get me?

• Advertisement

True, but when you talk about stretching conches, you're talking years :)

Well im only 17 so i have years of time ahead of me! =]

btw, i love your decending plugs! :):):)

My whatting plugs? :confused:

Edit: Waaaaait, never mind, I get it now. Thanks :)

The sizes going down as they go back

• Advertisement
Advertisement