Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TM AK47 butt plate

Options
  • 10-04-2008 1:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

The instructions are awful.. I've no idea how to open the buttplate.. and I'm afraid I'll damage it, anybody have any idea how its done?

Also, does this thing need two batterys? the instructions seems to point to two battery slots (butt and above the trigger), but I only got one with... and no charger.. my fun day turns out to be frustrating :(

thanks in advanced :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Exneigh wrote: »
    The instructions are awful.. I've no idea how to open the buttplate.. and I'm afraid I'll damage it, anybody have any idea how its done?

Also, does this thing need two batterys? the instructions seems to point to two battery slots (butt and above the trigger), but I only got one with... and no charger.. my fun day turns out to be frustrating :(

thanks in advanced :)

You slide the butt plate down to remove it.

There are two battery places so a folding stock can be used.

The fixed stock allows a large type battery though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Exneigh

Motosam wrote: »
    You slide the butt plate down to remove it.

There are two battery places so a folding stock can be used.

The fixed stock allows a large type battery though.

hehe, thank god.. I was super confused here..

The Manual says slide down also, but the thing ain't budging for me :/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Exneigh wrote: »
    hehe, thank god.. I was super confused here..

The Manual says slide down also, but the thing ain't budging for me :/

Its quite stiff, it will click out of place once it moves, it is very secure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Exneigh

Thanks, Mate :) all sorted!!

Advertisement