Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kart M14 Ebr

• 10-04-2008 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Looking at getting one of these anybody have any experience with them, cant really find any helpfull reviews about it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

sean1ucc wrote: »
    Looking at getting one of these anybody have any experience with them, cant really find any helpfull reviews about it?

How hard you look? ;)
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055257035

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,170 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Get this months Airsoft International, full review.

The thing weighs like 6KGs so buy a sling too.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭sean1ucc

ah yes didint think think to check here:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,170 ✭✭✭✭ED E

sean1ucc wrote: »
    ah yes didint think think to check here:o

Sorry, its actually last months issue, the new one today is not the one you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Yes. The Frankengun is bloody heavy. I thought to myself "Well now, - At last an M-14 I could get behiend." But then I picked it up and realized the only way to shoulder the darn thing was to get right underneath it and lift with the legs.

It does have plenty of rail space though. I wonder do they make tank treads in 20mm ris mounted pairs.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

i've tried it out and it weighs more/as much as a full metal 249.
    Not only that but the fore grip is so far back that both hands are too close together to support the gun comfortably.
    Looks okay and shoots well but its far to heavy to skirmish with.

Advertisement