Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lawnmower repairs?

Options
  • 10-04-2008 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭

hi there,

anyone know where to get a briggs and stratton lawnmower fixed in the dublin area?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

not to worry, just found one on something like page 10 of a google search

they are called lawnmowers plus and are based in mount merrion for any future search reference

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Make sure you get an estimate first. Sometimes the cost of repairing a lawnmower can be prohibitive. It is often almost cheaper to buy a new one. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Cocoon

Whats wrong with it? might just be a diy repair.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

Make sure you get an estimate first. Sometimes the cost of repairing a lawnmower can be prohibitive. It is often almost cheaper to buy a new one. ;)

good point, i'll do that thanks although see next point
    Cocoon wrote: »
    Whats wrong with it? might just be a diy repair.

i'm sure it could be a diy job, the starter engine seems clogged up as the cord seems stuck, there's a bit of rust here and there and the spark plug is completely rusted, but we've just moved into this house and the landlord told us the mower was only 3 years old, so we should just get it fixed and he'll foot the bill, so i can't really be bothered spending a day taking it apart and cleaning/repairing it.

Advertisement