Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

naruto hentai

Options
  • 10-04-2008 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

people hi! I'm crazy about naruto hentai. Advice me please good posts with it! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

people hi! I'm crazy about naruto hentai. Advice me please good posts with it! Thanks!

I have the where abouts of this material memorised and know much on this subject but I am afraid discussion of adult content is not alloweed here :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mikegarnier

...maybe somebody can send me it in my private adress??? Please i want it very much!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Discussions about Hentai are permitted but no links are allowed. If you want to pass links on please do it either via pm or email.

Mike - if you could also remove the links from your signature.

Cheers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Too late, I've clicked them already!!!

*fap*

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Man, what happened to the good old days when people would just use Google? :D You'd be better off asking on 4chan.

On-topic: Naruto hentai is pretty freaky, since there's no going around the fact that Sakura et al are kids.
    And Tsunade's pretty ugly :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,489 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Agreed. its paedophilia nearly.

I remember pkemon hentai though. The things brock used to do to misty were just wrong. And dont get me started on Ash and pikachu. That was an unholy union.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Overheal wrote: »
    Agreed. its paedophilia nearly.

I remember pkemon hentai though. The things brock used to do to misty were just wrong. And dont get me started on Ash and pikachu. That was an unholy union.

Yeah, but that Bulbasaur thing would definitely get it

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

naruto hentai...thats kinda gross since their all about 12 ¬_¬

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

carbonkid wrote: »
    naruto hentai...thats kinda gross since their all about 12 ¬_¬

Hey... they get slightly older in Shippuuden.

Although I don't think any of the characters are particularly attractive.. Who's the chick with the fan? She's not too bad and possibly not jail bait.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Hey... they get slightly older in Shippuuden.

Although I don't think any of the characters are particularly attractive.. Who's the chick with the fan? She's not too bad and possibly not jail bait.

Infinite objects for the win!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

They're ALL jailbait.

Attractive & dressed in fishnets, but jailbait nonetheless.

Advertisement