Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

03 Corolla radio power problem

Options
  • 10-04-2008 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hello Boardies....

Would anyone have advise for me. My GF's car radio isn't powering up. I checked the fuse and replaced it. I believe the cig lighter is hooked up to the same circuit and it is working. The wiring loom is massive. I've removed the radio and I get several instances of 14v.

Has anyone any idea of how I may go around fixing this issue? Anyone have a wiring diagram for the radio detailing the power source?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 BDW

Have you tried another radio in there or that radio in another car it could be as simple as the radio being broken.

Advertisement