Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City to Ballymun, what bus?

Options
  • 10-04-2008 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭

Hey hey! I gotta go to Ballymun for a show tonight in the Axis but my lift fell through, what bus do I get from the city centre that will leave me near the theatre and where in the city do I get it from?

Thought it would be easier to just ask here instead of dealing with customer service and going through the timetables since I can't tell from them which part of Ballymun they go to. Cheers folks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Drummerboy2

13 13A from Westmoreland Street or O Connell Street or 4 From O Connell Street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

orestes wrote: »
    Cheers!

sit downstairs on the 13/A :cool:. Once you drive through the two big white towers, its the next stop, beside the shopping centre. Axis is just across the road

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭Clink

Bambi wrote: »
    sit downstairs on the 13/A :cool:. Once you drive through the two big white towers, its the next stop, beside the shopping centre. Axis is just across the road

where are the two big white towers?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,412 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Clink wrote: »
    where are the two big white towers?
    In the middle of Ballymun, one either side of the dual carriageway.

The buildings with the blue roofs here: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=ballymun+dublin&ie=UTF8&ll=53.394231,-6.26416&spn=0.001379,0.003626&t=k&z=18

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭Clink

Aaahhh thanks Victor, was wracking my brains trying to figure out what that other poster was talking about, thought he meant the Days hotel building or something

Advertisement