Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo studio beside the thunder road café.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭pajodublin

Then we shill see as time goes on, and your posts are not just limited to ones about this studio.

FYP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Aoifums wrote: »
    My friend got her tattoo done there. She was 15 and it looks awful.

Sadly nothing can be done about this since the industry is unregulated. It is disgraceful that a 15 year old can walk in and get a tattoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭DualBladez

creggy wrote: »
    me neither

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nomadnads

I just found this board when I googled Golden Cat to see if they were still in business. My husband and I both got tats there a couple of years ago and we will use them again the next time we go back to Dublin. We were very happy with the art, we both have several tats from different places around the globe but if youre going to get celtic knotwork tattoos it would be stupid to get one someplace other than Ireland. Yes, they were cheaper than the last one my husband got, but the art was just as good as some that he spent a fortune on. I have no idea who did the work but there were two ladies working there and it was quite a busy little shop, cleaner than some Ive been to as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/69/l_fc6bf8598f9944c29c987716a2c96fc2.jpg

erm..Vickys portrait skills

and seriously, when will the shills stop?
    I'm tempted to go in to them and tell them that we all know that they're going on boards doing this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

SV wrote: »
    and seriously, when will the shills stop?
    I'm tempted to go in to them and tell them that we all know that they're going on boards doing this :D
    They do not appear to be a shill.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Wow, that could be worse than that Celtic back piece that was put up in the "I will show you mine, if you show me yours thread".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nomadnads

If you were referring to me as a shill, you can p#*s off. These boards are for people who want to make an opinion known, just because I havnt followed and posted 6000 things doesnt mean I cant take an interest in a board posting. I personally believe some of you must have some sort of issue against this shop since there seems to be a lot of accusations being tossed back and forth. If you dont like them, just dont spend your money there, end of story get over it. There are a lot of bad ink shops out there and some artists excell at some types of work better than others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

nomadnads wrote: »
    If you were referring to me as a shill, you can p#*s off. These boards are for people who want to make an opinion known, just because I havnt followed and posted 6000 things doesnt mean I cant take an interest in a board posting. I personally believe some of you must have some sort of issue against this shop since there seems to be a lot of accusations being tossed back and forth. If you dont like them, just dont spend your money there, end of story get over it. There are a lot of bad ink shops out there and some artists excell at some types of work better than others.

When someone comes onto a board, and the first thing they post after registering is to support a business then it seems to be pretty obvious.

I don't really care how agressive you wanna get, if the shoe fits...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭pajodublin

When someone comes onto a board, and the first thing they post after registering is to support a business then it seems to be pretty obvious.

I don't really care how agressive you wanna get, if the shoe fits...

and drag up a 6 week old thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Guys I've already said that the poster is not a shill, so drop it please.

Advertisement