Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT BIG Bash

Options
  • 10-04-2008 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

DIT Students’ Union announced details of BIG Bash in association with Ulster Bank, being held next Tuesday 15th in the Academy, Dublin.

The line up consists of the Coronas, the Saw Doctors and the Future Kings of Spain.

The Coronas have an established connection with DIT and we are delighted to include them as part of this gig.

Future Kings of Spain are one of the bands of the moment on the Irish scene and have been thrilling student audiences around the country with their energetic shows.

The Saw Doctors played for DIT students in Vicar St. last year and it was both a sell-out and one of the highlights of the year despite finishing prematurely!!

Hype has been slowly building for this event, with the actual details being revealed late to increase the hype even further. The inclusion of the Saw Doctors in particular should ensure it’s a sell-out in no time, with many people disappointed last year to have not gotten tickets to the gig.

On the night there will also be an oxygen bar, snake handlers, fire performers, magicians and more, to make the whole night even more memorable, as if the line-up wasn’t enough to ensure that.

Attendance will be well below the capacity to ensure everyone has plenty of dancing room! :)

Tickets cost a mere €15 :eek: and are available now to DIT students in DIT Students’ Union offices on the 5 main DIT sites.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

i got my ticket despite the fact that the coronas suck willy

reckon they'll get a rough reception.

its all about the doc's!

FKOS are good too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Gossip_girl

I got my ticket and convinced my whole course to go!

Its gonna be great!

Can't wait! See ya all there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

The Saw Doctors will sell this, the other bands are largely a waste of ink on the posters. Well done DIT Ents on going for yet another bland and predictable line-up, I'm only surprised Aslan weren't on the bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

We missed the coronas and left after a few FKOS songs! saw docs were absolutely brill though! and fair play to the president for crowd surfing!

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭serenacat

overall it wasnt great

• Advertisement
Advertisement