Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Session/Solo videos

Options
  • 10-04-2008 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭

Following on from what flanum said in his thread about setting up a thread for session videos I thought it'd be a really good idea.

Although not a session, I was messing with me mandolin in me room yesterday and i ended up recording a version of Doc and Merle Watson's 'Frosty Morn'. I think their version originates from Scotland, but it's changed a lot. Normally the Watsons played it on guitar/banjo. I think I could've done a better job on mandolin if I tuned the G down a step, but this is the best I can do so far. Sorry bout the bad quality and sound i've a crap camera!

Feel free to post your own videos too! :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Definitely a great idea. Thread stickied!

Just make sure that if you do post you have permission from everyone if its from a session!

Edit - Seeing as no one has posted in the two months since this was stickied, I take it there is no interest...!

Advertisement