Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Past maths (h) mock papers

Options
  • 10-04-2008 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭

Hey guys, i ve just been doing a couple of mock papers 2007 - 2003 higher lvl (deb) and i was wondering does anybody have solutions to them?
    I m on circle now.. and would be happy if anybody could help out. :rolleyes:
    The (c) parts are just driving me insane :( .. help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

Yuugib wrote: »
    Hey guys, i ve just been doing a couple of mock papers 2007 - 2003 higher lvl (deb) and i was wondering does anybody have solutions to them?
    I m on circle now.. and would be happy if anybody could help out. :rolleyes:
    The (c) parts are just driving me insane :( .. help?

I've a DEB contact I'll check with. I do have the solutions to the 2007 mock and would be happy to get it to you somehow, since we're both lucanites I'm sure we could figure something out!

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Yuugib

that ll be fantastic :D i ll try to catch you on msn

Advertisement