Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[PR] Get Your Free Luas Reflective Vest

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

CyaL8r wrote: »
    SerialComplaint I'll take the medium off you hands if that is ok. Let me know and I'll PM my details.

Sure - PM your details and I'll stick it in the post.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

penexpers wrote: »
    It's always funny to see people wearing these vests while cycling dangerously through red lights etc...

I keep seeing people with the vests and helmets but without lights, or without them on in the dark.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭CyaL8r

PM sent and thanks again
    Regards
    Sure - PM your details and I'll stick it in the post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Thanks for this. Ordered 2 xl and 2 l, all arrived a few weeks ago.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,501 ✭✭✭daymobrew

CyaL8r wrote: »
    Cheers Daymobrew. As for size its for the missus so since she is 5ft (with her heels on) it should be fine for her.
    Sorry, I gave the jacket to a co-worker for his daughter and it fits her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭CyaL8r

daymobrew wrote: »
    Sorry, I gave the jacket to a co-worker for his daughter and it fits her.

No worries. Thanks for getting back to me.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭Hungrycol

See what else he's sold.... Unfranked UK stamps! i.e. stam,ps that makde it through the postal system without getting the Royal Mail frank. What a chancer.... A Millennium 50p coin for $7.50!

Although I did once see a program on telly where on guy saw if he could get money for old rope and sure enough he sold it!

Advertisement