Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sigma 40F question

• 10-04-2008 7:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45

Sorry if this is a bit of a controversial topic but i got a cybergun (KWC) co2 sigma 40F a few years ago which even now would be hot but the mag got broken long ago. Its still a beautiful piece and i was wondering would i be under the 1j limit if i got some green gas mags for it as they're compatible for it. I can't seem to find the stats for it anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I would say it'd be fine on green gas, bar your playing in an oven lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,170 ✭✭✭✭ED E

DTC wrote: »
    Sorry if this is a bit of a controversial topic but i got a cybergun (KWC) co2 sigma 40F a few years ago which even now would be hot but the mag got broken long ago. Its still a beautiful piece and i was wondering would i be under the 1j limit if i got some green gas mags for it as they're compatible for it. I can't seem to find the stats for it anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

Very few GBBS fire over 1J on Green but you should confirm if first. Check Arnies review database, its probably there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,170 ✭✭✭✭ED E

"A shorter Green Gas magazine, with 26 bb's capacity and that reduce the power to near 1J. This is maybe the reason the guns have the 1J message engraved in the slide."

Arnies Review Here:
    http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/?filnavn=/reviews/kwc_co2_sigma/kwc_co2_sigma_review.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Yougart15

hey finally another guy who has the sigma 40f :) the plastic slide on mine broke you dont know where i can get another one do you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,388 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

'Reduce the power to near 1j' sounds like it's still going to be shooting +1 joule. Which makes it a firearm.

You'd want to be careful with them. Get them chronographed if you can.

DTC, if your mag is broken, I'd just suggest getting a new Gas blowback. It's not worth the hassle to be honest. They're not expensive.

Anyway, as discussion of +1 joule equipment is against the charter, I'm going to lock this thread.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement